Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

UK LGBT?

Hiya

Anyone else from the UK in here?

I'm Manchester based. I run with Manchester Frontrunners (LGBT), cycle with Team Glow(LGBT friendly, women only) and I'm involved with the outdoor activities group Large Outdoors(LGBT friendly, Gay owned).

Ange

Replies

• Smiler106
    Smiler106 Posts: 124 Member
    Cardiff over here! Helloooo!
  • hello!

I have only been to cardiff once - it was nice though
  • jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    Liverpool here :)
  • BrightonBelle
    BrightonBelle Posts: 57 Member
    Sunny Brighton here :)
  • Not too far away in Bradford here :-)
  • M0TZO
    M0TZO Posts: 55 Member
    Kingston upon Thames here.
  • Jarese19
    Jarese19 Posts: 3 Member
    Edinburgh here and new to this
  • London here!
  • LJSmith1989
    LJSmith1989 Posts: 650
    Gloucestershire :)
  • jayrob84
    jayrob84 Posts: 2
    Cardiff x
  • Hey! I see the posts here are a few months old but if there's anyone still out there, I'm in London but I'm a Lancashire lass! Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • yorkkiki
    yorkkiki Posts: 8 Member
    Hi all, I'm from Leeds!

Am looking for MFP friends for motivation, so feel free to add me!
  • Thomas1992h
    Thomas1992h Posts: 15 Member
    If there is anyone out there...I'm from Newcastle..well nearish to Newcastle. Would quite like some UK friends :D
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    *waving like crazy* Queer femme from Lancashire here! Hey UK peeps!
  • dekutree
    dekutree Posts: 65 Member
    Hello! I'm from Oxford. Feel free to add me. I've been doing this just over a year and am pleased with my achievements BUT I have hit a bit of a wall these last few months and need to reform/refocus. Glad for new friends to share our journeys..
  • first78
    first78 Posts: 35 Member
    I'm in Stoke-on-Trent. I'll be starting at Manchester uni in Sept as a mature student. Would be nice to get involved in some outdoor activities. I really enjoy hiking and love going to North Wales whenever I get the chance. Would be great to meet some new friends.
  • arob_87
    arob_87 Posts: 7
    Glasgow here!
  • simonc69
    simonc69 Posts: 10 Member
    Sunny Blackpool for my sins!
  • JonDyn
    JonDyn Posts: 156 Member
    London here
  • alodiaa
    alodiaa Posts: 22 Member
    Stirling! (I have a whip prepared for the first person to mention William Wallace, been at uni here for 2 years and it seems to be all tourists know about the area).