help for hormones

Options
rlp5711
rlp5711 Posts: 16 Member
Hello Ladies ~ Thought I would share what I found to work. I started taking a soy supplement and I was suprised how much it helped! I had been going through crazy menstrual cycles and lack of. I was experiencing fatigue, forgetfulness, hot flashes, and low to no labido. My gyn told me I couldn't take hormones because of the cancer history in my family. She suggested I add soy to my diet. I started taking a soy supplement about a month and half ago. I feel so much better.

Replies

• KelleyRob
    KelleyRob Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Where did you get a soy supplement? Or what about soy milk? How much of a supplement do you take. I'm really interested because I am having some of the same symptoms. :flowerforyou:
  • rlp5711
    Options
    I get mine from Herbalife it's called Woman's Choice. I take 1 pill twice a day. I know you can buy soy supplements also in Walmart. I tried soy milk but didn't like the taste. My gyn just said to add soy so I'm assuming any kind of soy should work.
  • stacylperry
    stacylperry Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your great news....
  • rlp5711
    Options
    You are very welcome. I hope it works for eveyone like it did for me. Now if I can shed those extra pounds I had gained back my life would be good!