prayer requests

Options
Please pray for me. I have a terrible cold, with sore throat, cough and sneezing. No fever. I stayed home from work today to rest. But, I really need to get to work, I have a lot to do. Please pray I will prioritize things at work and things will become manageable. I had a great week last week. Tracking my food was a real eye opener. I didn't think I was doing "that bad", but the truth was revealed. It has been a big help to me. I pray everyone has a great week. I am enjoying the Bible study. It is amazing how much of it has recently been preached. I can always use the re-enforcement.

Replies

• DianeBH
    DianeBH Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good morning Peggy - I just finished W3D2, and I also like the re-enforcement with studying the verses from John, and noticed how Phil's life verse (John 10:10) keeps coming up!
    I hope you feel better today - praying for you, your cold, and your work situation. :flowerforyou:
  • PeggyBrantley
    Options
    Thanks. I am much better and returned to work today.
  • mom4life5
    mom4life5 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    Please pray for me as I'm excited about finally getting some much needed control in my personal life (weight loss). As many of you know I gained 25 pounds in the last year and 1/2 when we came back to the states after my husband left the pastorate to go back to seminary. I had to go to work 30 hours a week at seminary (very low paying) while mothering my elementary school children and attending graduate school at night so that I could find a better job. I just found out last night that I have to go back to work and I'm struggling with what that means to my personal life and my kids. Please pray that the Lord would provide a job that meets our needs and doesn't mean that I have to work more than 15-20 hours a week! (Praise God! I just got my LPC and School Counseling license in December.)
  • DianeBH
    DianeBH Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Lynn, praying for you and your job situation this week!