Results

Options
kellyscomeback
kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
Here are my Insanity 'results'. I lost 7 inches total (gained .75 on my arm and boy is my bicep sexy!), 2 pant sizes, about 6% body fat and a total of 4 lbs.

Insanity_zpsebd3dc38.jpg

Direct links for the last picture that's cut off - http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/kel_be/Insanity_zpsebd3dc38.jpg

Replies

• RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Great results!!You look amazing!!
    WELL DONE!!
  • Sindypat
    Sindypat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow...superb results...when did u start noticing changes? Im at the end of week two but cant see any changes.
  • noeasyweigh
    noeasyweigh Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • kellyscomeback
    Options
    Wow...superb results...when did u start noticing changes? Im at the end of week two but cant see any changes.
    I felt my waist getting slimmer around the 2nd week but I didn't drop the weight until the last 2 weeks of the program. That's when I upped my cals from 1800 to 2100.
  • Sindypat
    Sindypat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just finished my second fit test..i was dissapointed that there was no change in my inches....im not looking to lose weight. But my fit test scores have significanty improved...im just going to keep going inspite of not having any difference after two weeks. So hard to keep motivated...
  • kellyscomeback
    Options
    I just finished my second fit test..i was dissapointed that there was no change in my inches....im not looking to lose weight. But my fit test scores have significanty improved...im just going to keep going inspite of not having any difference after two weeks. So hard to keep motivated...
    The big big thing is to make sure you are eating enough. I use the nutrition calculator at Beachbody and for me with Insanity it worked - http://www.teambeachbody.com/eat-smart/nutrition-tools/caloric-needs