Planet Fitness Members

Options
lizp114
lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
Hey everyone, my name is Liz and I have a black card membership at Planet Fitness, so that means I can bring someone for free everytime I go. I love planet fitness it's such a great gym. I live in SW Philly but I go to the planet fitness up Clifton Heights? Does anyone else go there?

Replies

• Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I go to the South Philly one. It's meh. I'm mostly lifting heavy now, so it doesn't really fit my needs.
  • mtaylor1980
    mtaylor1980 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I do sometimes..when I can get there. My home gym is Broomall, but Clifton is much closer...I haven't been therein a while though...The only reason I keep Broomall as my home is because the machines are newer...I might just switch it to Clifton though
  • lizp114
    Options
    If you do switch let me know....I go to that one all the time
  • mtaylor1980
    mtaylor1980 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I will! I think I might switch come Summer!!! Since work is busy, I have been just using my apartment gym, or DVD's, but when it gets slow at my work, I will be able to go to PF. Clifton is so much closer!!!! I will let you know :-)
  • khagador
    khagador Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, my name is Liz and I have a black card membership at Planet Fitness, so that means I can bring someone for free everytime I go. I love planet fitness it's such a great gym. I live in SW Philly but I go to the planet fitness up Clifton Heights? Does anyone else go there?

I used to go to the one in Clifton Heights. It got sooo crowded all the time though and finally one opened up even closer to where I live.
  • khagador
    khagador Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I do sometimes..when I can get there. My home gym is Broomall, but Clifton is much closer...I haven't been therein a while though...The only reason I keep Broomall as my home is because the machines are newer...I might just switch it to Clifton though

I go to the Broomall one too! I'm usually there in the evenings around 7 or 8.
  • Shayna6347
    Shayna6347 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I go to the Broomall PF also
  • CoffeeJunkieMann
    CoffeeJunkieMann Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Langhorne here
  • benailes
    Options
    I go to the Broomall PF as well. I'm usually there on weekdays between 6 and 7 am. I'm really looking forward to the Y opening up in Havertown because it will be right down the street from where I live.
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    I go to the Langhorne PF too
  • fp64
    fp64 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Allentown West
  • marci1027
    Options

i just joined the clifton heights planet fitness 3 weeks ago.....so far lost 14 lbs, so excited!
  • over9001bubuns
    Options
    >going to planet fitness

Why would you do that to yourself?
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Fishtown here. Hate that one. The one in Pennsauken is SOOO much nicer. It's ridiculous that they are even allowed to charge the same membership fee when the one in Pennsauken has so much more equipment and everything.
  • Dimaati
    Options
    I go to Park West since I live in West Philly. It's not bad but can get really crowded right after work, around 4-6pm. There's a McDonald's across the street so it's kinda funny watching folks go there before/after a workout.
  • Moe0112
    Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting Souderton PF tomorrow
  • lizp114
    Options

i just joined the clifton heights planet fitness 3 weeks ago.....so far lost 14 lbs, so excited!

Yay we should meet up there sometimes and workout together, I normally go late since its never anybody in there around 11/12
  • lizp114
    Options
    I go to Park West since I live in West Philly. It's not bad but can get really crowded right after work, around 4-6pm. There's a McDonald's across the street so it's kinda funny watching folks go there before/after a workout.

I been to that one a few times, the one I go to has a five guys next to it lol and a bunch of other places to eat around it, but I guess its a good test lol
  • Zakiya05
    Zakiya05 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am a member of the Planet Fitness in Germantown, anyone else?
  • jennwren77
    jennwren77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I signed up at the PF at Rising Sun and Adams, but I've never used it. I think I should cancel :-(