JBLM Jensen Gym

Options
fae14
fae14 Posts: 54 Member
Hey everyone, I was wondering 1) if there's anyone that goes to the zumba/yoga 10a time slot class that would buddy up with me. I'm new to the area and know absolutely NO ONE. Husband is the AD guy and may be deploying later this month already.

and 2) I heard from the rep lady I had to talk with as part of husband's deployment clearing stuff that the 4:30 time slot is really full. Is the 10a one just as full? I feel really awkward doing any kind of work out in front of other people, but I'm hoping to break out of that with the class.

Also, do the classes cost anything? I can't find anywhere on the site for the gym about costs other than daycare.

Replies

• lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm not at JBLM anymore but you'll like it! There are tons of things to do there if you get out and do it; don't let the rain stop you!!!

I didn't think there was a fee or anything when I was there but I could be wrong.
  • srpm
    srpm Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Most of the gyms on the bases are 100% free. They are paid for/kept up by the MWR.
  • knelson79
    Options
    I am new to JBLM myself and don't know anyone but would like to find a workout partner. I would be able to go at 10. I would be willing to try the yoga class since I have never done it but the Zumba class as of right now would be to much for me. I like getting on the ellipitical's. Let me know if you would like to chat.
  • fae14
    fae14 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've added you as a friend. We should get together some time. I love on post.

Sorry it took me so long to get to this thread again, I fell off the bandwagon when I found out my husband was deploying sooner than anticipated.