Hi!

Options
Hi!
Left MFP just before Christmas; lots of personal stuff going on that I won't bore you with! Hope to find a lot of my old friends and make some new ones along the way too!
My names Lee and i'm from North Wales, when I decided enough was enough and I needed to lose weight I was at 273lbs, now 7 months on i'm down to 232lbs.
This is mostly down to eating a bit healthier, lots of exercise and i'm now starting to do weight training.

Replies

• LeonnieH
    LeonnieH Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you like :) I'm concentrating on fitness and toning now, and eating healthy.
  • CoulsdonEagle
    Options
    hi lee, welcome aboard, not been on here long myself, i've got about half a stone left to lose, then will try to tone up, i think the losing is going to be the easiest bit for me

friend request sent
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    Hey lee feel free to add me I'm online everyday eating healthy and trying to exorcize more xx
  • lee_ramsell83
    Options
    Thanks guys and gals!!
  • Pychcia
    Pychcia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Sylwia and I'm from Norther Ireland (well, originaly form Poland) and I'm looking for some support from people who are struggling with loosing weight.
    I'm nearly 35 (5ft 4" and 10st 12lb) and mum of one (5 years old), I've lost my all baby weight after having my daughter but somehow ;-) put on again.
    I've joined MFP few weeks ago and my goal is to loose 1 stone (to be 10 stone) so it's not so much however I've found it quite hard to loose ANYTHING. I'm on 1200 cal plan and try to do some walking 3-4 times a week but the weight is just there and doesnt want to go away.
    So I was thinking that maybe moral and virtual support will help me little bit with my struggle
    If you would like to become my MFP friend I would be grateful (If not thats's ok, no worries, I wont be offended ).

Kind regards,
    Sylwia
    (Pychcia)
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Hi Sylwia
    I have had success on 1200 but I cook from scratch nearly all the time if you do too look at my profile and add me if you like
    Chris
  • lee_ramsell83
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: