Day 2 _ post a recent picture of yourself.....

Options
Day 2: Post a recent picture of yourself! Don’t body-shame, name two things you like about yourself in this picture.

21ecqx.jpg

1. I like that I'm wearing a UK size 12 pair of skinny jeans, and that I've never looked as thin as I do here.
2. I like that I'm smiling so much. I'm wearing only mascara and my hair was shoved up without any real thought, but I think I still look ok because I've got a smile on my face. :D

Replies

• KairielNadari
    KairielNadari Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    *looking up pic tutorial...*
    16glnic.jpg
    I like the way i dress differently, and i have awesome hair.(the pic really doesnt do it justice!)
    Yep, this was the best pic of myself i could find! XD (being stupid with my sister)
  • GreenLaura22
    GreenLaura22 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I don't know how to post a pic of myself....looked at the tutorial, I'm sure I could figure it out but I'm pressed for time. I will however share that in my photo....I love my hair and I love how relaxed and at peace I look. My husband was messing around and took a pic of me cozy in bed watching tv. I just look so content : )
  • TheCrunchyChemist
    Options
    I can not figure out how to post pictures, but I will do as another group member did and describe what I like about it. I like how stylish my short choppy haircut looks, my clear rosy complexion due to my high consumption of raw broccoli, my big blue eyes, the dimple in my left cheek, the ability to wear skinny jeans at that time, and the dark purple/orange color combination of my outfit. I also like what I was doing during that picture. I was doing homework, and at that time in my life, I was completely in control of my life. Also, my father was not present in my life so I was much happier about myself.
  • stackah
    stackah Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I wasn't sure how to embed a picture in the post, so I changed my profile picture. I love this picture because I'm doing something fun (but active)--a color run. I'm happy and smiling and excited. I also look young (I'm in my 40s), and I love that I'm being wild and crazy with the tutu and wig.
  • NinjaTheGinger
    NinjaTheGinger Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    5ei98z.jpg

1) It's vain of me, but I love my hair in this picture.
    2) My piercings always make me happy.
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I likewise haven't figured out to post my picture and mfp makes it complicated.

I am 5:4 inches tall weigh 182 pounds. I have brown hair and brown eyes

1. I like my sparkling brown eyes that change colors with what I wear from green to brown

2. I like my compassionate nature towards others
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    The only recent pictures I have are ones that I've taken for my boyfriend, so I won't be posting those. However, I will use them for reference. I will admit that I do love the way my hips have this amazing curve to them when I turn the right way and suck my tummy in a bit. I'm looking forward to having that, only without sucking my tummy in. I also love the length of my hair now. I've been growing it out for a year and a half, and its absolutely gorgeous when I actually wear it down.
  • rougecrayon
    Options
    I don't have a recent picture of myself, except a few months ago when I was in the hospital at 115 lbs. We don't really do pictures.

But! Right now, I love my legs. They are such a nice shape, and I can't wait until they are stronger!
    Also, I like my smile, I've been taking such good care of my teeth, and they look so purdy!

I was going to post a picture of myself that looks most like my current body type, but I dont know how...
  • TheCrunchyChemist
    Options
    2vvvnmv.jpg
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    My computer is not cooperating at uploading photos tonight. I'm 5'7, usually weigh between 134-137, however after my week long binge I weighed 142 this morning. I'm hoping at least 5lb of that will come off in the next few days, water/sodium retention from eating badly, it usually does. But anyway, I like that I have some pretty nice looking arm and back muscles from lifting. I can't think of anything else I like about the way I look. But I like that my husband calls me a machine when he sees me working out, makes me feel good.
  • AJinBirmingham
    Options
    Day 2: Post a recent picture of yourself! Don’t body-shame, name two things you like about yourself in this picture.

My profile picture is now a photo I took of myself five minutes ago. I like that my BAGGY jeans are a size 6, and that I'm in pretty good shape.
  • viktorijandz
    viktorijandz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    http://i47.tinypic.com/2d8kygk.png (sorry for not using img code for the picture. It's very big.)

1. I like the fact that I don't look that awful in the picture because I usually look very 'big' in photographs in comparison with other people.
    2. I like the scenery (it's not really about me but oh well. ^^ ).
  • Thelxinoe
    Thelxinoe Posts: 32
    Options
    330en0w.jpg

1) I like how well my semi-new sweater looks on me in this picture.
    2) I like that I'm doing one of the things I love to do the most: cooking for friends. :-)
  • supernatural234
    Options
    I dunno how to post a picture but I will talk about what I look like and what I like about a specific recent pic of myself. I'm 5'4, blonde, hazel eyes and 103 pounds. In the picture I like that I show my affection towards nature as its a pic of me perched on a fence with a beautiful background of forest behind me. I also like how happy I look in the photo, like I'm genuinely happy with my life.
  • sarah12277
    sarah12277 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    345ohvq.jpg

I love that I accomplished this 5K
    That I can see the places that look bigger in the image but I know aren't - such as the tag with my id
  • melsy78
    melsy78 Posts: 65
    Options
    I am a day late and useless at loading pics as they are mostly on my phone!

So in my profile pic I love my hair and how shiny it looks
    And I love that I look happy (was laughing because my friend put my little boy's very long hair up in pigtails!)
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm not on a computer so posting a picture is kind of a hassle. I have a side by side progress picture as my profile default if you'd like to see. Ive lost 50 lbs so far and am trying so hard to lose my belly fat which is proving impossible. I'm hoping with keeping the binging under control it will slowly start falling off. However I am now in size 10 jeans, down from a size 16 and can wear medium to large shirts instead of extra large! I even lost a shoe size! Very proud of how far ive come and looking to see where i can go from here.
  • FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    i'm not good at posting pictures, but i am happy to be on day 2. :)
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    new profile pic, from a couple weeks ago. This was the only picture I had since the end of last summer! Well, at least that isn't a progress pic which is not getting posted on here :smile:

My smile looks good because I'm out having fun with my friends. And because I checked riding a mechanical bull off the bucket list that night!
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Second time posting!!

I am committed this time around. I'm not on a computer, just my phone so I can't post a picture. My profile picture was taken two or so weeks ago post workout so I'm a sweaty mess, but I love how I am all smiles! I feel like my neck looks very slim in that picture! And this morning I had to put a new hole in my belt, booyah!!

Day 2 - Binge Free!!!!