Just bought Zumba for Wii...and I love it!!

Options
Just bought Zumba for Wii...and I love it!! Do you use any video games for working out?? If you do then which ones?? I would like to start adding video games to my workout routines!! :)

Replies

• KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    Options
    I have a Wii and it's become a way our family plays together. We have so much fun. It doesn't feel like exercise!
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I love zumba class so maybe I should look into zumba for wii. I have Just Dance 1 (never did get the follow ups but I should) and that is fantastic for exercise - so much fun it almost doesn't feel as if you're working out!! I also have the wii fit plus with lots of great exercises (hula, boxing etc)
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I bought it for the XBox Kinect and waiting for it to come! So excited!!
  • Toni37b
    Toni37b Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have just dance 4 for the kinect and I really enjoy it. I have been wanting to try a zumba game.
  • luna16belle
    luna16belle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've got the Wii Zumba game and didn't think much of it... I much prefer actually going to my classes and the DVD set I got with the toning sticks :)

Wii Fit Plus is good though, I love Emily (I named the trainers lol) Just Dance is a great game too :)
  • jennifer907
    jennifer907 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have the xbox kinect and it rocks! I wear a HRM when I do it and it's actually really beneficial. I was playing a Michael Jackson dance game yesterday and not only was I working out, but I was laughing almost the whole time. I have a bad habit of thinking of cardio as torture, so I think if you find something that's fun, you're a lot more likely to stick with it (and push yourself). I also have kinect adventures, and Dance Central which is probably the best dancing game. I also have Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 but I wouldn't recommend that one. The workouts have too many pauses in between and it gets repetitive.
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I just took my first zumba class tonight...so fun!