Becoming a independent distributor

I have been looking though through posts of here. Let me get this straight. If I sign up to become a independent distributor to get the 25% off discount I can just use it for myself and not get in trouble. Basically just place my orders? They don't track if you sell to other people or not? I am interested in it mostly for the discount because $40 a canister will add up. How much is it to register to be a distributor??

Replies

• TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    I think it is $80 to sign up then you have a yearly fee. I worked my way to supervisor and now I get 50% off. I also offer that to friends and family so everyone can enjoy the savings. I'm not in it to make money just to help people. So maybe you could find someone like me around your house and they can help you out. If you were close to me I know I would help ya!!
    Goof luck
    Tiffany!!

Oh you also need ot find someone to sign up under.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    What TiffanyF1014 says is accurate. Not sure of your location, but here in NC the cost to sign up was $68 for the last person I signed on. Thats for the international business pack and some samples. The yearly membership (think Sam's Club or Costco) is $15. However, you really don't need someone local to sign up under. I have people in Iowa who are enjoying the discount.
  • I am in RI. I am definitely interested in the discount! I will have to look into it.
  • bugtrain
    bugtrain Posts: 251 Member
    My distributor lives 1-1/2 hours away and says I need to come to their place of business to fill out the paperwork to sign up to be a distributor myself.....isn't there an easier way?
  • BillRicks1
    My distributor lives 1-1/2 hours away and says I need to come to their place of business to fill out the paperwork to sign up to be a distributor myself.....isn't there an easier way?

Yes there is. It is a on-line sign up. What you need to do is get their (or someones) distributor number and the first three letters of their last name. Then log on to www.myherbalife.com. In the lower left of the screen there is a block that says apply on-line. Just follow the prompts. Oh, and you'll need a credit/debit card. Don't know where you live, but in NC the total would be $68 for the mini International Business Pack. After it's complete your distributor kit will be in the mail and you'll have your own distributor # and password to can order at your pleasure. Not wanting to cast stones here but I can't figure why they would insist you to come to them when on-line sign up is so easy. Let me know if I can be of more help.
    Bill
  • bugtrain
    Thank you so much! They are an older couple and don't know much about computer stuff.They gave me their # and I have their names,so I'll see if I can find what you just explained to me.I could have easily signed with someone else,but they have always been so good to me and I thought if I was going to be a distributor,they should be the ones for me to go under.Again,thanks sooo much!
  • BillRicks1
    No problem (a phrase you'll hear alot!). Welcome to the family!
  • bugtrain
    Now THAT was easy :happy: I'm officially a distributor!Thanks again BillRicks1:flowerforyou:
  • BillRicks1
    Glad to be of service.
  • mzgafford
    mzgafford Posts: 42 Member
    I think it is $80 to sign up then you have a yearly fee. I worked my way to supervisor and now I get 50% off. I also offer that to friends and family so everyone can enjoy the savings. I'm not in it to make money just to help people. So maybe you could find someone like me around your house and they can help you out. If you were close to me I know I would help ya!!
    Goof luck
    Tiffany!!

Oh you also need ot find someone to sign up under.

That is exactly what I am talking about!! I want to be able to give those a healthier life and for me too not about making all the money though it would be nice!!
  • BillRicks1
    [/quote]
    That is exactly what I am talking about!! I want to be able to give those a healthier life and for me too not about making all the money though it would be nice!!
    [/quote]

Exactly! It IS all about helping others on their health journey.
  • CCawman
    CCawman Posts: 1
    Hi there,

Yes - you will automatically start at 25% and can grow to 30, 35, 42 and 50%. I've been in the business for 4 years and I absolutely love it. I did it for the money at first but now I could not think of doing anything else and take any other supplements from anywhere else. I say that because I used to take lots of products from other vendors and spent anywhere from $12-$20 per instance.

If you need more information let me know - I am happy to help.

Cristina
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    What TiffanyF1014 says is accurate. Not sure of your location, but here in NC the cost to sign up was $68 for the last person I signed on. Thats for the international business pack and some samples. The yearly membership (think Sam's Club or Costco) is $15. However, you really don't need someone local to sign up under. I have people in Iowa who are enjoying the discount.
    [/quote

This is exactly right