Color Run Seattle!

Hey guys, registration is now open for The Color Run at Active.com. I have registered a team name Purple Rain if you want to sign up under that and save yourself $5 if you're not already part of a team :-)

On another note.... how would one keep knee high socks from falling down while running?

Replies

• kaliso
    kaliso Posts: 42 Member
    when is the run? Some friends did it last year and had a great time.
  • I've actually never done a run, I'd love to start with this one!
  • ninamarie486
    ninamarie486 Posts: 11 Member
    May 12th! Just checked and its already sold out :( I did the race in Portland last year and it was AWESOME. We needed some extra spots and luckily we bought some off another racer over the color run facebook page, so may have to do that this year for the Seattle race.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    May 12th! Just checked and its already sold out :(I did the race in Portland last year and it was AWESOME. We needed some extra spots and luckily we bought some off another racer over the color run facebook page, so may have to do that this year for the Seattle race.
    It is? )=
  • RobinV_Seattle
    RobinV_Seattle Posts: 191 Member
    That's a popular one - it sold out in like 20 hours.

Anyone doing the St Patty's Dash?
  • RobinV_Seattle
    RobinV_Seattle Posts: 191 Member
    Hey - I just found out there's another one in August.

Here's the link: http://www.runordye.com/locations/Seattle-2013
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 801 Member
    Does anyone happen to have a ticket I can purchase? They are opening one in Tacoma and have one in Portland but I am traveling for work during those runs. Seattle is the only one I can hit.

Please let me know, last years Color Run was my first 5K and I really wanted to do it again this year but couldnt get tickets :(