Oscar Pistorius to appear in court charged with murder !!

Replies

• RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    WTF?????
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    I knooooooowwwwwwwww, I can't beleive it!! Such a talented Olympian!!

They are saying that he thought she was an intruder, but then saying it was too early in the morning and he wouldn't have had his prosthetic s on!!

Crazy!!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    must...........resist...................insensitive................ joke.....
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member

Yeah trying to stick to this as well, have heard 2 already.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member

I feel horrible someone died. Whether it was him or someone else, it's all too sad.
  • AnnaPixie

I feel horrible someone died. Whether it was him or someone else, it's all too sad.

I know....I've gone from thinking "What a terrible accident, he's overcome his own personal tragedy to achieve iconic status and how is he going to be able to live with this?"

to

"Bloody Hell, it may have not been an accident!"

The poor girl is dead and that's the saddest thing.............
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Yeah after the initial shock, a lot of things don't really add up to sound accidental.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    I've heard that the Olympic athletes go through a major depression after the games, as they go from the top of the world to basically avg. Joe's, depending on the sport. He was pretty high profile in London, maybe it got to him. All speculation of coarse.
  • AnnaPixie
    I've heard that the Olympic athletes go through a major depression after the games, as they go from the top of the world to basically avg. Joe's, depending on the sport. He was pretty high profile in London, maybe it got to him. All speculation of coarse.

Yeah, or he is just a complete nutter!!! Still, nobody know's what happened yet, so I better reserve judgment :huh:
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    This is crazy!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Very sad :( I thought he was so amazing. Wonder if it could be at all related to PED's?
  • AnnaPixie
    Very sad :( I thought he was so amazing. Wonder if it could be at all related to PED's?

Performance Enhancing Drugs???

I haven't heard any mention of that today. I dont know. Maybe he just lost it. He had a bit of a tizzy at the Olympics when he lost, if you remember? About his competitors blades being too long?

I guess we'll know more when we hear his plea........
  • TheKitsune6

I haven't heard any mention of that today. I dont know. Maybe he just lost it. He had a bit of a tizzy at the Olympics when he lost, if you remember? About his competitors blades being too long?

Well, most PED's can cause violent mood swings which is why it comes to mind. Especially if he has a history of losing it. This is pure speculation and I certainly hope it's not true but... I guess either way it's an awful thing to happen.
  • AnnaPixie

Well, most PED's can cause violent mood swings which is why it comes to mind. Especially if he has a history of losing it. This is pure speculation and I certainly hope it's not true but... I guess either way it's an awful thing to happen.

They've only been dating since November too!! It's not like they were even out the honeymoon period for him to get angry at her??!!

I imagine his ex will be talking about his moods soon........

Or perhaps he DID think it was an intruder??

Just dont give' your new g/f your key!! :huh:
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Maybe she didn't have the key and had to pick the lock.
  • AnnaPixie
    Maybe she didn't have the key and had to pick the lock.

Errrrr!! Yeah! And the electric gates and dodge the guard dogs........ :huh:

Who's the new picture of Florian? Your family??
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    No, it's just a cute valentine couple.
  • TheKitsune6
    Lol, you're such a weirdo, it's awesome.
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member

Is it my imagination or is one of them holding a very large elecric drill?
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member

Is it my imagination or is one of them holding a very large elecric drill?
    Perhaps he's just happy to see her! :bigsmile: