Wine...

Options
justjenny
justjenny Posts: 529 Member
I occasionally like my glass of wine....just wondering where that fits into the week? Does it count as a carb? Would you have it on a high carb day? Or should I just save it for Sundays?

Replies

• jbdowns35
    Options
    I'm a wino too....I have cut back since starting CTL, but for the most part, I think it just fits in wherever you can spare the calories, or when you simply just need to have a glass of wine. I have no problem with just one glass, problem is I keep refilling it!!!

I have been avoiding alchohol just because it does effect my day the following day....I don't want to skip my workout cuz I'm hungover...and it does add the extra calories. If I can incorporate my drinking time into my fun day, I will. For example...Sunday is my funday, but went out for a few drinks on Saturday evening. So, Sunday, I ate healthy all day & except for just one overindulgent meal.
  • babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I try to limit my wine to HC days.. mostly because they are higher calorie days to begin with. If I have the extra calories, and I want the treat... why not! My husband thinks it is really funny that I measure out my wine too. But whatever... I want to count it right!
  • I'm worse....I like SWEET wine! :embarassed:

I only have it a few nights a week and only on free or high carb days. I also like to mix it with a can of diet sprite. Works for me! Monica
  • ChristinePechulis
    ChristinePechulis Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I try to keep it to "free days". :drinker: