TMI thread please! 3sums!!

Options

Replies

• kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    NB PEEPS!!

The single peeps is a public group!! If you dont want anyone to see your post from your FL you should change your settings to stop it showing up on your feed. Go to >settings>automatic news feed update settings and uncheck anything you dont want to show up

For now, as this post will be showing up already, just hover over the link on your feed and >remove

(compliments of Ruth - thanks hun :flowerforyou: )

Thanks Anna! I've changed my settings---won't have any explaining to do now!! :wink:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    3 sums are a young mans game...

You're 30 Poncho!!! You poor old thing!!! :laugh:

FFS!! When you get to my age you regress !!! That's my excuse anyhow! :bigsmile:
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    LOL

Never had one..
    Probably won't
    But MMF isn't totally out of the picture...but I can say I will never do a FFM.
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options
    more of a way for the gals to get lezy

Ha ha ha.. but true. Allows for a little exploration without the commitment!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Not a prude within the confines of marriage...3sums have no appeal to me. Back in college I did fantasize about MFM, but now I'm more about the unique form of emotional and physical intimacy that develops between two people committed forever.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Have never done it, never been interested in it....I like my focus on one woman. But lately I've been dying to get a BJ by two women at same time.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Have never done it, never been interested in it....I like my focus on one woman. But lately I've been dying to get a BJ by two women at same time.

I feel the same - but swap BJ for nipple job!! One each......OMG! :blushing:
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options

I feel the same - but swap BJ for nipple job!! One each......OMG! :blushing:

Thumbs up, Anna! :smokin:
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options

I can't really imagine you lacking in volunteers.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Have you ever? Nope..

Would You want to? Probably not!

MFM? Definitely not.

FMF? If I did it, I'd do this.

Good experience? n/a

Bad experience? n/a

Do you have to be bi? So, if FMF have/would you play with the other girl. Or if a guy, have/would you play with other guy?
    I really have no idea... In High School, my friends and I would get drunk and make out. SO. There's that.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    In High School, my friends and I would get drunk and make out. SO. There's that.

Haha, I was making out with a girl in high school and a guy went to fall dramatically into his chair and he ended up falling off the porch and rolling down a hill. He popped straight up and shouted "WORTH IT"

Hilarious.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Does making out = snogging??
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Does making out = snogging??

yes lol
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

Are you volunteering? I need one more!
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Can honestly say not interested in sharing or being shared :)
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

Are you volunteering? I need one more!

Well, I'm only MFM, but I think between Sam, Jen, Kits & Kirstin, you will be sorted!! :devil:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

I had a friend this happend too... He was what we will call gifted and some girls at a party saw him pee on a tree lol...... It was out in the redlands (farmcountry down here ----great place for parties) so a little later they all went off to the woods together and the girls went down on him together... He said it wasnt as great as he thought it would be but it was still awesome as F@#k
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Have I ever had a threesome? No.

Would I? If it was with the right people. I have heard of bad attitudes ruining relationships.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    In High School, my friends and I would get drunk and make out. SO. There's that.

Haha, I was making out with a girl in high school and a guy went to fall dramatically into his chair and he ended up falling off the porch and rolling down a hill. He popped straight up and shouted "WORTH IT"

Hilarious.

Lol! High school boys :P
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Ex and a stripper. . fun, marriage was pretty much over already anyway. .so why not. .

MFM once. . no touching but it still felt wrong . .Also, the poor girl was damaged by it. I won't participate in one of these again.

I think it's a dangerous thing for a woman to do a MFM b/c I think women tend to judge themselves more harshly than men afterward. . I would advise y'all to think long and hard before participating in any kind of group scenario. . ESPECIALLY if one of the players is a S.O. The damage can sometimes far outweigh the delight.

That being said.. if I'm in a bar and two random women want to blow me in the bathroom. . well. . lets just say I'm thinking 'long and hard'. . but in a different way. .