What is your fashion "thing"?

Options
infamousmk
infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
I am quite decidedly a purse girl. I love shoes too, and scarves, and makeup (duh, I actually spend a lot here too...), but when it comes to dropping $$ on something, it will always and forever be a gorgeous handbag.

I know Annie is a shoe girl.... Love that girl's kicks...

What is that one thing YOU are willing to spend on or lust after?

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I have so many scarves it's almost embarrassing. Dozens....A few that are strictly coat scarves, but most are simply "accessory scarves"

This one is one of my faves
    scarf.jpg
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'm a jacket and coat slut.

<--My beautiful new kelly green leather jacket.

The sad thing is that I usually wear an ugly brown sweater coat that everyone hates.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    I am quite decidedly a purse girl. I love shoes too, and scarves, and makeup (duh, I actually spend a lot here too...), but when it comes to dropping $$ on something, it will always and forever be a gorgeous handbag.

I know Annie is a shoe girl.... Love that girl's kicks...

What is that one thing YOU are willing to spend on or lust after?

Aww thanks ♥
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Shoes... and I end up spending the most on boots (I'm in Oregon so we can pretty much wear boots year-round).
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Used to be shoes. Really pretty pumps, to be exact, until I broke my foot and don't wear heels very often anymore. Now it's purses. My collection is ever expanding and my wonderful hubby-to-be has even recently surprised me with one of the bags I was coveting!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Huh. I used to be 'the girl with the lipgloss' but I'm not so much like that now.

I have a lot of scarves. I love shoes, too, but I seem to default back to my flip flops a lot of times because my feet get so hot. Probably one of those, really, because I can always fit in them.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    My yearly trips to NYC help fuel my scarf addiction and I love lipgloss.
  • jianop
    jianop Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Dresses. I own easily over 50, probably closer to 75. I have a problem... And I love coats/jacket too.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Dresses. I own easily over 50, probably closer to 75. I have a problem... And I love coats/jacket too.

I have a sundress addiction. Not a good thing when I only have 3 months out of the year to wear them.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options

I'm working up to being a 'dress girl.' :)

OH I love sweaters like woah. How could I forget?!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Dresses and makeup! Which is hilarious because nobody in high school or college could have ever predictecd that. I LOVE having an array of dresses that I can go to and know that I'll find something I love.

I have to restrain myself on the makeup because I recently discovered how much more I love the expensive stuff .... I had to ban myself from Sephora.