WW vet back on the waggon and needing friends!

Options
Hi all! I'm Sarah. I did WW about 3 years ago and lost over 110 lbs!! But, after leaving my job and starting school, I have let some of it creep back up on me :/ I don't want to pay for WW (although I know the meetings were the biggest part of my success,) so I joined MFP a couple of weeks ago. I count points on paper and then log on MFP. I keep an open diary in hopes that it will keep me in check, but when I use my WP's, my calorie count looks awful lol! I would love to have some WW pals around to keep me motivated!

Replies

• LuvHinesWard86
    LuvHinesWard86 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm a WW vet needing to get back on the waggon too. I'm lifetime but currently paying $13/month for weigh-in. I feel like I need to weigh there once a month to get a accurate weight. I'm approx. 10 lbs. over my WW goal. I've been struggling for about a year. I'll friend request you.
  • eatingafterdark
    eatingafterdark Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I never lost that much weight on WW, but need to get started with tracking my points. I'd love some weight loss buddies that are tracking points!
    Sarah, there is a way to add a script to you MFP account so that it will track points for you! I just put it on my acct. this morning! Just search for it on the site and you should be able to find the directions.
    Nice to meet you all! ~Mari
  • KATRENAJ
    KATRENAJ Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO ADD A SCRIPT TO MFP SO IT WILL TRACK POINTS I WOULD APPRECIATE MORE INFORMATION. i COULDNT FIND A SEARCH BAR IN MFP
  • pepeleo
    pepeleo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm with WW. I'm a Lifetime member doing the Points Plus which has just become the new 360. Both programs, MFP and WW are basically the same, just different ways of logging in your intake. I do find the support on MFP to be excellent.

Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • KATRENAJ
    KATRENAJ Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    i JUST JOINED AND LOST 3.2 THE 2ND WEEK (GAINED .6 THE FIRST WEEK) THE 360 PROGRAM IS DIFFERENT THAN REGULAR POINTS. ALL UNCOOKED FRUITS AND VEGETABLES ARE 0 POINTS. I HVE THE MATERIALS. IF ANYONE HAS QUESTIONS I WILL BE GLAD TO ANSWER
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good morning....

fruits and vegetable are free, cooked or raw. you do have to watch the amount you eat of them. they can still add to points if you eat allot of them.
    the 360 program is only different in the way the meetings go. the point values are still the same as before. now they stick on a subject for a full month to instill the ideas and help form new habits in you.

good luck to you.
  • SugarBritchesSarah
    Options
    IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO ADD A SCRIPT TO MFP SO IT WILL TRACK POINTS I WOULD APPRECIATE MORE INFORMATION. i COULDNT FIND A SEARCH BAR IN MFP

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/822197-how-to-track-weight-watchers-points-on-mfp

Has info on how to get points to show. I sat it up last night!
  • eatingafterdark
    Options
    Hi! Here's the link with directions to add tracking to your MFP account! ~Mari

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/822197-how-to-track-weight-watchers-points-on-mfp
  • eatingafterdark
    Options
    I should have said.....to add Weight Watchers Points Plus tracking.....to you MFP account. I tried to do it through Google Chrome and it didn't work. I had to follow the directions exactly and download Mozilla. Hope that it helps!
    I've been kinda off the wagon the last few days and will start tracking tomorrow :)
  • Northern30
    Options
    Thanks for the directions on how to add the points, I did not even know you could do that.

Hope everyone has a great week!!!
  • eatingafterdark
    Options
    When you add the WW user script you need to change line 10 to read pointsplus=true, instead of false. Otherwise you'll end up with the old points.