Power 90 Week 11 Day 5

Options
joebanz77
joebanz77 Posts: 283 Member
Hello everyone. I'm currently on the Power 90 program and I have about 2 weeks left to wrap it up and move onto P90X. It has been an awesome journey so far. I started back in 19 Dec 2011. I weighed in at 216 lbs. Now on Week 11 Day 5. My current weight is 179 lbs. I've been bringing it everyday with no relapse. It's been nothing but good nutrition and working out according to the program. I am now convinced that this program is very effective. Even though it was the very first BeachBody program that came out. It doesn't mean that you can't get great results! It's a very good workout to start off with if you're out of shape. I wish everyone plenty of success during their journey to great health. Take care. :)

Joe Banz

Replies

• crunchymnky
    Options
    hello, i dunno if this is the right place is to ask but i was wondering how this program works. do you follow the meal plans and stuff or just the workout plan and just eat healthy? also how long are the workouts everyday and do you think anyone could do them? sorry for all the questions but i really want to try this and even more so seeing how much weight you lost. thanks =)
  • joebanz77
    joebanz77 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    crunchymnky - I just noticed your progress meter. Congrats on your success with the 34lbs weight loss! Isn't it an awesome feeling?! By the way, what's your go by name other than crunchymnky?
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    hello, i dunno if this is the right place is to ask but i was wondering how this program works. do you follow the meal plans and stuff or just the workout plan and just eat healthy? also how long are the workouts everyday and do you think anyone could do them? sorry for all the questions but i really want to try this and even more so seeing how much weight you lost. thanks =)

Power 90 has two different videos - Sweat (35 mins) and Sculpt (28 mins) you alternate doing the videos everyday.When I first started my weight loss journey I started with P90 - I also started tracking what I ate here on MFP and averaged around 1200 calories a day. In my 90 days I lost almost 17lbs and 6 inches off my waist alone.

Anyone can do them and if there are moves you arent comfortable doing right away you can alter them to add in moves you are comfortable doing...as long as you keep moving! I highly recommend P90 for anyone just starting out. :)
  • scottbruso
    scottbruso Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 1 for Power 90. I started with Phase 1 Sculpt. Wow what a workout. I will able to do the whole 30 mins, except when towards the end when they dips I just didn't have anything left. So I took a water break and then continued and finished the circuit. Hope next time will be able to do the dips.
  • dan95130
    dan95130 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Way to go Scott! I started with Power 90 then moved on to P90X. I'm doing Power 90 again with the a mix of P90 Masters before doing another round of P90X. If you are planning on following up with P90X, I suggest that you do some pullups, palms facing away, on the Sculpt days so you're ready for P90X.