Wedding Themes

Options
Hi All! I wanted to see what your themes were for your wedding or what you wanted them to be and where you were thinking about getting married.

I wanted to get married in Disney but my fiance's family would not be able to make it down there so I think we are going to get married at Charlotte Motor Speedway because we love NASCAR...we got engaged at a race track. My colors are going to be a turquoise and champagne color! :)

What about you gals?

Replies

• cmitravich
    Options
    What a great question!!!

Because my fiancee and I wanted something very small and private (just the 2 of us) we have decided to go to Italy and get married on the Amalfi Coast. We are then going to spend 2 weeks traveling around Italy exploring the different regions! This was a trip that we had been talking about taking for quite sometime, and we figured that by choosing it as our wedding destination no one would have any interest in coming, so we killed two birds with one stone.
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Those are both such cool ideas! We were thinking of going to Italy for our honeymoon but one of those remote tropical islands is pretty tempting too! We might compromise and do a Mediterranean cruise :love:

Right now we're leaning towards a vineyard/winery in wine country...either that or this other place that is very vintage garden-esque but is also right by the beach. Our main color is a turquoise/teal-ish color (still haven't decided on the exact shade), and I was thinking accents of fuchsia and something neutral.
  • raisingemilyjune
    Options
    We're going for vintage/40's and 50's.

Glam, intimate, romantic and a night to remember!
  • curly_tempest
    Options
    Casual beach wedding, shoes optional
    Ferry lights and lanterns
    seaglass colors
    A stack of cheese instead of a cake
    Cootee catcher as place settings - thanks Marther Stuart

love *theknot.com* website , you can data base & export names and address it gives you reminders of what you should be doong that month. I should be looking for caterers right now