Making a local group of workout buddies?

Options
I'm a stay at home mom and I really dont know to much about oklahoma considering we moved here in May and I'm still learning about my way around. I currently live in Yukon but we are thinking about moving in Moore soon. However, What friends I have are not really into losing weight or working out. I'm wondering if we could make groups in certain areas where a group can meet up to walk,run, or work out together to encourage? It's hard to keep on a good track if your doing it alone.

Replies

• RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'll join ya when you move to Moore :)
  • ghostdivatonya
    ghostdivatonya Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in Moore too... but we can still support each other!
  • Chrystalsa
    Options
    I'm new to this state as well, Im originally from Texas, this will the beginning of my third year living in Moore, Oklahoma. (: I would love to have a walking buddy and friend to go morning and/or evenings with depending upon the weather.

I'd like to get to know you online first before meeting, Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    North Oklahoma City here, but I grew up in Moore. It's a great place. So much bigger now than in the 1960's and 1970's, when I was in school. Welcome to Oklahoma. I hope you like it here.