Weekly Chat 2/17 - 2/23

Options
Hi everyone!

Ok, so my weight has stayed exactly the same for the last 2 weeks. This week I'm focusing on being extra careful with portion sizes.

Have a good day everyone! Monica :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Oh and yesterday I signed up for a half marathon!!! I'm so excited!!! I ran a full marathon back in 2006 and have always wanted to do a half. It's on June 30th. :bigsmile:
  • jbdowns35
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Starting CTL week 7, maintained last week, hoping to do better & see a loss this week. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
  • ChristinePechulis
    ChristinePechulis Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Lesson learned this week: Do NOT keep food from "fun day" in your house. Fun Day turns out to be semi-fun weekend. No bueno.

Back at it today! LC day and one that is much-needed. Workout done! Good food planned. I will reach my GOALS!

Have a great Monday, everyone!
    --Christine :happy:
  • babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Its been a hard week for me so far... I've felt under the weather, and my eating has not been real regular. I'm hoping that I can be back on top by tomorrow. :)
  • ChristinePechulis
    Options
    Its been a hard week for me so far... I've felt under the weather, and my eating has not been real regular. I'm hoping that I can be back on top by tomorrow. :)

Feel better!
  • jbdowns35
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! Where have you been? Not alot of check ins & updates this week. I'm mid-way thru week 7 CTL & just basically maintaining. I have been eating mostly on plan with the exception of 2 missteps. I broke down the other night & ate half a peice of cheesecake & last night I had a bowl of half fat ice cream. Ugh...oh well. My expectations for this week aren't that high anyway cuz there is an annual event on Saturday which will definately have me eating poorly & drinking all day. But on the plus side I have been doing great with exercising every day, starting to tighten up, just would like to reduce some body fat which is taking awhile. I hope everyone is doing well!!!
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am into week 2 this week...hoping for another loss on Saturday! Down 1 pound so far...nothing to write home about, but as long as the scale continues in that direction, I will be a happy girl! Slow and steady wins the race!
  • ChristinePechulis
    Options
    Hi all!

Been a busy week here with the kids home from school on February Break. I've been doing well, though. Workout out hard and nutrition has been on point.

Weigh-in is tomorrow morning!

Hope you all are having a good week! :happy:

--Christine
  • babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'm still not feeling well, and carrying a lot of stress since my hubby is in his final week of school (his finals are due next thursday). Also, I get to do a girl scout cookie booth sale with my daughter every day for the next 4. So much fun! Just not great for time managment. LOL.

So, stress is high, and exercise is non-existant for the most part this week. I'm planing on going for a walk later. Hopefully I can fit it in.
  • MidgeN27
    MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA! Very stress ful week and another one coming up! I will be able to concentrate on CTL after the 5th. Between closing on a house and getting ready for several reviews ( inspections) for paperwork I'm just stressed. Everything is under control but wanting to be more then good has taken its toll on me and I'm doing a lot of comfort eating. Oh well. Looking forward to catching up with you guys in about a week! Wishing you all the best on your weight loss journey!
  • Im_Worth_It
    Im_Worth_It Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Done with week 2!! Lost almost 4lbs!! But aunt flow just visited so im thinking i gained some weight! So far feeling good!! Fun day sunday, celebrating anniv with my man! Have a good one Ladies!!!!:)