fat smash diet dr. Ian Smith

Options
dede729
dede729 Posts: 1 Member
I began the fat smash diet under the direction of my personal trainer brian mitchell. I lost 9.8 pounds my first week.:drinker: I will weigh in tomorrow and reports the results of this week. I had a couple of cheats in here but not too worried any loss will be acceptable. I love eating the beans and brown rice and greek yogurt and eating any fruit or vegetable... so hope all is well with everyone else.

Replies

• leaves1026
    Options
    That's great! Best of luck on your weigh in!
  • e2camille
    e2camille Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thats great, i tried it a few years back but didnt stick to it i may look into it again now that i am better at sticking with things
  • Summore
    Summore Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    He also has another book called the "Four Day Diet". This one outlines every meal and requires you to change your food intake every four days. He outlines all meals, to include how to cook them. There is a great recipe called "Kickin Cabbage Soup" that I use all the time as a filler for snacks. I completed the plan and was successful a few years ago. I've seen great progress this month with the clean eating and green smoothies. It's hard to stay focused, but I'll keep pressing forward one day at a time. Be blessed......
  • Lynna88
    Lynna88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    what is the fat smash diet?
  • serenitygranted11
    Options
    I did his shred diet for a week and lost 4lbs! I would have stuck with it but my trainer put me on a strict meal plan! I think i will start doing the shred again! LOVE DR. IAN

How much have you lost since this was posted?
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I began the fat smash diet under the direction of my personal trainer brian mitchell. I lost 9.8 pounds my first week.:drinker: I will weigh in tomorrow and reports the results of this week. I had a couple of cheats in here but not too worried any loss will be acceptable. I love eating the beans and brown rice and greek yogurt and eating any fruit or vegetable... so hope all is well with everyone else.

Congrats on your loss!! Keep it up!
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Decided to try Dr. Ian's Shred Plan to get over this plateau I'm battling with... I have exactly 3.3 pounds to get to my goal of 150 pounds even... But have been struggling back and forth so hopefully this will give me the boost I need to hit my goal!
  • SweetCherieNC
    Options
    I've tried the fat smash diet before...some years ago I had lost about 33 lbs on that diet...since then I've gained that back and then some because of bad eating habits that I'm working on..and lack of exercise.
  • FeelGoodNow13
    FeelGoodNow13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good luck, just be careful rapid weight loss can come with some sequalae.