Week #3 Challenges

Options
Hi Guys.

Week #3 Challenge:
So our second place winner this week (ImperfectedBeauty) picked our weekly challenge:
1. This week, everyone needs to take before measurements (today) and after (next weigh in) and see how their inches fluctuate. And share if you want!
2. Everyone needs to find one motivational quote that inspires them and share it with a new MFP user that you're not friends with.
3. We all drink our water but make it one day that you only drink water (crystal light accepted ... coffee and tea are not (if you drink coffee or tea on your "water day" make sure to drink the same amount in water to make up for it).

Week #3 Punishment Challenge:
1. Do 20 russian twists every day. (check out http://espn.go.com/espnw/training/workouts/6588450/three-reasons-do-russian-twists for how to do this exercise).
Everyone <i>can</i> do these but ppalma06, river_song, WindSong929, and chicabittie have to do this week''s "punishment."

Replies

• River__Song
    River__Song Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    2/17=

1. Took measurements of neck, waist, hips, arms, thighs, and chest.
    2. Not completed yet.
    3. Drank 8 cups of water. Nothing else to drink.
    4. Punishment Challenge: 25 standing russian twist.
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    Doing the Russian Twists, l love them! I did NOT know those 3 benefits of the exercise. Love that too!

Will take measurements tonight. Did it about a month ago, so, good to get currents ones. I am playing around with my calories, I have it set too low. I am tweaking things and trying to eat clean. I hope I will start losing more, by eating more. Scared, but am trying.
  • River__Song
    Options
    2/18=

1. Done
    2. Not completed yet.
    3. Done

2/19=

1. Done
    2. Not completed yet.
    3. Done

2/20=

1. Done
    2. Done
    3. Done
  • spring_breeze
    Options
    1 - done
    2 - not done
    3 - done

And I did Russian Twists, but only on Monday - don't know what's the problem, but I was sooo lazy this week. :yawn:
  • River__Song
    Options
    2/21=

1. Done
    2. Done
    3. Done

2/22=

1. Done
    2. Done
    3. Done

2/23=

1. Done
    2. Done
    3. Done