Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

wrist wraps

atynk
atynk Posts: 400 Member
Hello all,

Loving my crossfit, but finding certain exercises with the bar super difficult as my wrists are very weak and its quite painful. Some people I notice use wrist wraps, wondering if there are any you recommend ? THanks !

Replies

• Sasquatchrider
    Sasquatchrider Posts: 77 Member
    Just spend $8 at the nearest sporting goods store. I like longer wraps with thumb loops and Velcro closing. I think the brand on mine are "Harbinger"
  • tabbychiro
    tabbychiro Posts: 223 Member
    I felt the need to get Hello Kitty ones lol so I ordered from a seller on Etsy.

il_570xN.380630894_7mj8.jpg
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/110970782/hello-kitty-crossfit-wrist-wraps?
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    My right wrist gives me problems. I should get some wraps but right now I just ape them.
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    I can't find the link for you now, but I saw something online on an affiliate's site about making your own wrist wraps out of the wrap that boxers use. I bought some boxing wraps and cut to length, then wrap just around my wrists. Easy & supportive and cheap.
  • sugarcrystal8
    sugarcrystal8 Posts: 38 Member
    I just got a pair for $8 at wal-mart, I think Golds Gym brand that work perfectly. I broke my right wrist when I was younger so it's always sore from lifts and push ups and now it's taken care of that issue completley.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    I felt the need to get Hello Kitty ones lol so I ordered from a seller on Etsy.

il_570xN.380630894_7mj8.jpg
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/110970782/hello-kitty-crossfit-wrist-wraps?

I think I will order some of those wrist wraps.
  • I just got a pair of Atlas Wraps. They have tons of colors and you can even customize down to the thread color. They've helped alot with anything going overhead!
  • Mrs_Duh
    Mrs_Duh Posts: 263
    Just spend $8 at the nearest sporting goods store. I like longer wraps with thumb loops and Velcro closing. I think the brand on mine are "Harbinger"

this is the kind I have, and they are great!