Exile Island- week 6 BOOTY LIFT CHALLENGE

Options
Yep! You read it right!! This week it's ALL ABOUT THE BOOTY!!!!!!

Your challenge is to do AS MANY SQUATS as you can from Friday until Tuesday! The person who does the most squats, WINS THIS WEEK'S IMMUNITY!!!!!!

If you suffer from knee pain, please modify!!!! You can modify by doing squats in a doorway and hold onto door jams or modify by using a stability ball against the wall......

COME ON PEOPLE- GET THOSE BOOTIES LIFTED!!!! READY, SET, SQUAT!!!!!!!

Replies

• Lbekah72
    Lbekah72 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I SOOO love your Motivation!!
    Im IN!!!!!

Project Booty Lift starts tomorrow!!!!!:happy:
  • Katerina2109
    Katerina2109 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That's great, I even have an app for that =D
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I'm NOT on exile island BUT I'm doing this!!!!
  • healthymebetterme
    Options
    Oh I am totally in for this one! I love squats and have an app on my phone for doing them.
    I'll be getting some done tonight when I get home!
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Either I lift my booty or lose one pound! I will go with the second choice and work hard for it.:drinker:
  • gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You are kidding, right? I can do 150 in a row anytime, more than once a day. I so feel this is my challenge. :)
  • umer76
    Options
    You are kidding, right? I can do 150 in a row anytime, more than once a day. I so feel this is my challenge. :)

150 squats in one go!! man I am terribly unfit then, no shame in accepting that:sad:
  • gnoccola
    Options

150 squats in one go!! man I am terribly unfit then, no shame in accepting that:sad:

Well, it is about the only thing I can do. I cannot do 1 single proper form push-up. :)
  • suzy1220
    suzy1220 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Looks like I won't be winning immunity...I can do a mere 15 before my legs turn to rubber! But I like the challenge and I'll see what I can do!
  • gnoccola
    Options
    I don't know if I'll be able to log in tomorrow, so I am posting the total so far. I did 200 per day for 3 days, for a total of 600. I plan to do 200 more on tuesday, which should bring me to 800. I hope I'll be able to post tomorrow night.
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'll be able to log in tomorrow, so I am posting the total so far. I did 200 per day for 3 days, for a total of 600. I plan to do 200 more on tuesday, which should bring me to 800. I hope I'll be able to post tomorrow night.

WOW!! IMPRESSIVE!! NICE BOOTY WORK!!! tehehehehe
  • purpleangelst1
    purpleangelst1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I did 1010 squats friday until today. I hope this is enough to stay in exile island.
  • gnoccola
    Options
    So, to recap

Saturday 200
    Sunday 200
    Monday 280 ( I added an extra 80 before going to sleep, since I ate 3000 calories and felt so guilty)
    Tuesday 400 (This was hard but I did it before the gym, so I survived. I had to push harder since I did not lose a lbs this week. I think you'll see some nutella in my diary later on)

Total 1080

There is still an hour and a half to midnight. If I am still alive I'll add an extra 50 or so to be safe. Kids are in bed, hubby is out, I won't look like a fool in my pj doing squats.
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I forgot to log my squats for the challenge
    Friday 250
    Saturday 300
    Sunday 200
    Monday 250
    Tuesday 250

In total :1250

Hopefully by doing this and relighting the fire under my toss I'm back in the game lol
  • umer76
    Options
    So, to recap

Saturday 200
    Sunday 200
    Monday 280 ( I added an extra 80 before going to sleep, since I ate 3000 calories and felt so guilty)
    Tuesday 400 (This was hard but I did it before the gym, so I survived. I had to push harder since I did not lose a lbs this week. I think you'll see some nutella in my diary later on)

Total 1080

There is still an hour and a half to midnight. If I am still alive I'll add an extra 50 or so to be safe. Kids are in bed, hubby is out, I won't look like a fool in my pj doing squats.

Wow that challenge was really in your favour:)
  • gnoccola
    Options
    So, to recap

Saturday 200
    Sunday 200

Total 1080

Wow that challenge was really in your favour:)

Do you want to know it all? I did part of them carrying the baby as a weight. He had fun, I have sore everything. I tried the stationary bike at the gym today and was not able to pass 20 minutes. My muscles let me down. :)