Official Starting Weight & Spreadsheet

Options
mlanggin88
mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
Hey guys,

It's time to weigh in and get this challenge started..... Below is a link to the spreadsheet I have created for the other challenge. Let me know if you have any questions :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtCpE8hMntdgdGR6bl9NSktON0h5ZmUtdGltMTYxY2c&usp=sharing

Replies

• cassjacobsen
    cassjacobsen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Melissa, for keeping this going. It really keeps my booty moving! Even though I don't post everyday, I love reading what everyone writes for motivation. My goal for the St. Pats challenge is 195. I will record my starting weight on Thursday, when we finish up the VDay challenge.
  • wheretheresawilltheresaway4
    Options
    Hi Melissa,

I will enter my info Thursday when I do my final weigh in for the V-Day challenge.
  • mlanggin88
    Options
    Sounds great girls.... I am updating mine on Friday morning.... Excited to see what it may be
  • smallmuscleathelete
    Options
    Hello! Just finished my Valentine's Day weigh-in: I lost 8.2 lbs for good (148 lbs to 139.8 lbs)

My Initial Weigh-in for here: 139.8 lbs :-)
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Finished the V-Day one @ 226 from start of 238.2.

As this is 4 weeks I think I'll aim for sub 220 (1.5+/wk)
  • mlanggin88
    Options
    Alright guys. Starting weight time..

SW 2/15/13 256.8
    GW 3/15/13 245.0

goal to lose: 11.8lb (why not push for 12 right)

Must lose about 2.5lb a week. YIKES

I plan on logging faithfully and working out to my hardest every day. 245 HERE I COME :wink:
  • lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

A little late to update the spreadsheet, but I am SO ready for this challenge. I've had a rough few weeks, motivation-wise, and I'm hoping this will give me the little push I need to get back to it! I'm running my first 5k in 26 days! Yikes. :)
  • marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I added my details , but am i supposed to fill my weigh since january or only for 1 week
  • soccerchica02
    Options
    Should we be using this spreadsheet to enter our weights even though the dates are from january?
  • soccerchica02
    Options
    whoops, nevermind!! i found the tab for the st. patty's day challenge!
  • wheretheresawilltheresaway4
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I ended my V-Day challenge at 180 :). My goal for the St. Paddy's Day challeng is 10 pounds.

S.W. 180 lbs.
    G.W. 170 lbs.

My personal goal for this challenge is to continue to be motivated and to get out of the 180's which is taking a long time. I want to also increase my exercise routine.
  • ALS9861
    ALS9861 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Do we use this same web address for each week? Do you add the new week for us?
  • marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Thank you for adding me I just changed my user name (by accident you put wrong user name) and updated my heigh
  • Risarox
    Options
    The spreadsheet is for the V day challenge so I'm confused haha it happens easily. Started at 180 want to drop 10 lbs by 3/17.
  • ALS9861
    ALS9861 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet is for the V day challenge so I'm confused haha it happens easily. Started at 180 want to drop 10 lbs by 3/17.

I was confused by that too. There's actually another tab at the bottom of the page for this challenge. Only took me 2 weeks to find it!