What is your favorite breakfast?

Options
SandyFromNJ
SandyFromNJ Posts: 18 Member
I start off the day with Premeir Chocolate Protein Shake.

Later in the morning, I will have a cup of coffee.

What about you?

Replies

• operator646
    operator646 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I usually have a "Pure Protein" bar (100% whey protein" and like you a cup of decaf with fat free half & half later on. I am trying to get away from having to drink the shakes., but it is difficult to reach my protein goal.
  • Lauriecz
    Lauriecz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    usually I start with a protein shake but the last 2 days i have been doing a greek yogurt,
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Monday through Friday I eat at work (just can't eat for a couple of hours after I get up) and it's Chyboni Pineapple Greek Yogurt. Saturday and Sunday I'm less likely to eat breakfast and if I do it's usually some eggs and some form of meat. Got to get that protein in! :smile:
  • sarahjayne823
    sarahjayne823 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My all-time favorite, barring calories, is eggs, bacon/sausage and whole-grain toast with coffee. For the last 6 months, I have had a Click protein shake, using skim milk, hot. It's now my favorite, and I drink it 7 days a week, and I have to drink it within 30 minutes of getting up in the morning or my blood sugar is too low to function.
  • skalicky3
    Options
    I drink a protein shake on my commute to work and then at work I usually eat a cup of oatmeal with a teaspoon of chocolate chips, 1/2 tsp of brown sugar and 1/4 c skim milk. Tides me over nicely until lunchtime.
  • neurorat
    neurorat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I eat oatmeal with 1/2 c blueberries and a tablespoon of raisins. Then in about 2-3 hours I have a scoop of Unjury chocolate mixed with chocolate Muscle Milk light.
  • themommyiwannabe
    themommyiwannabe Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I normally eat a chocolate protein bar for breakfast during the week. On weekends I usually eat eggs, bacon, sausage, or a protein shake.
  • mandyabraio
    mandyabraio Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am an very early riser..so around 4 or 5 I have a 4 oz chocolate protein shake, then around 8 I have either scrambled egg or 1/2 cup of cheerios in almond milk. Then mid morning I have another 4 oz protein shake.
  • sara7860
    Options
    Generally I have a Protein shake that I make with American muscle's Isolyn and mix it with either 2% high protein milk or unsweetened almond milk. When I get bored with it or just want to shake things up I'll put in some pb2 or sf davinci syrup.
  • twinmoonette
    twinmoonette Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    CHEERIOS!! I've been kind of stuck on this lately. About a cup with skim milk and Splenda! LOL Sometimes eggs feel a little heavy for me.
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Syntrax Matrix Mint Cookie protein shake - 2 scoops (double serving). It generally takes me 1-2 hours to finish it and by then it's almost lunch time so that cuts out mid-morning snacking for me.
  • melbogg
    melbogg Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I try to start the day with a protein shake made with skim milk, otherwise I never get in all my protein. But on the days I want actual food, I usually have a slice of bacon and a scrambled egg.
  • gaylerock
    gaylerock Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My favorite right after operation breakfast was caviar eggs -- soft boiled egg with a smidge of butter sent into the yolk and topped with a teaspoon of caviar. Even though I was hurting, I felt totally indulged.
    These days, at school, I have 2 go to breakfasts: 1.) 2 egg white patties nuked with a slice of 2% cheese in between 2.) Unjury chocolate shake with SO unsweet almond milk plus protein
  • anitadanafit
    anitadanafit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Iced Coffee protein drink. 1 cup skim milk, 1/2 cup decaf coffee, 1 scoop of Unjury unflavored protein and lots of ice. I drink half when I wake up and the other have in the car on my way to work.
  • Mrscable2
    Mrscable2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    egg whites with cheese and salsa im a boring thing lol I drink my protein sometimes but really like to get it from food if possible
  • crdevans
    crdevans Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I start out with light yogurt at about 8am and Protein drink at 10AM.
  • mooglequeen
    Options
    I've been having fun mixing my protein shakes with different stuff. Like this morning I made a Vanilla pumpkin coffee shake.

Check out http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/ she's been my inspiration!
  • stratusphr
    stratusphr Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've been calling 1% cottage cheese, the breakfast of champions for almost three years now. I love it, at this point I can eat a half cup, which packs 13 grams of protein!!! I buy canned Lite Del Monte fruit, peaches or pears, and I'll eat not quite a fourth cup of fruit with the cottage cheese.

I eat that two or three days a week and the rest of the time, I like one egg, one egg white and a half oz of 2% mild cheddar cheese....scrambled.
  • DonnaLRB
    DonnaLRB Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I make a Super Foods Smoothie, and drink it on my 1+ hour commute. Loosely, it is: 1 cup water, 1 peeled kiwi, 1/2 cup frozen berries or pineapple, 1/4 lemon (Meyer, if possible), 1T Flax or Chia Seeds, 1T Spirulena, 1T Matcha Green Tea powder, 1 T Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 T Coconut Oil, 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder, and about 2 cups of leafy greens (mixed baby greens, baby spinach, or kale). It makes a BIG glass that I sip on the way to school. It is delicious, filling, and very nutritious. Then, I'm not as concerned if I can't eat enough later in the day.
  • caccicoo
    caccicoo Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for my surgery but I have 1 cup of frozen blueberries, some raw almonds, skim milk with a spoonful of Xylosweet.