Fruit Challenge

Options
This is probably more for me but I thought I'd put it out there....whenever I get a sweet craving its hard not to cave so I've changed the group logo again to a picture of fruit and am going to make an effort this week to grab a fruit first when I need sweets. I challenge all of you to think of fruit more this week as well.

Replies

• gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Good idea. The last couple of days have been all Nutella and chocolate chip cookies. I'll grocery shop tomorrow. Just fruit.
  • Elizabeth_in_MN
    Elizabeth_in_MN Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    This is probably more for me but I thought I'd put it out there....whenever I get a sweet craving its hard not to cave so I've changed the group logo again to a picture of fruit and am going to make an effort this week to grab a fruit first when I need sweets. I challenge all of you to think of fruit more this week as well.

If you have access to Sumo oranges you might find that you prefer them over the other stuff. I just discovered them and am baffled. They are amazing (and expensive...so they are a true treat in every sense of the term!)