New to the group

Options
Hi everyone! Do you mind if I join your group?

My name is Kelsey. I've been on MFP for about 3/4 of a year now. When I started I was trying to do Jillian Michael's 30 day shred, but wouldn't get farther than a week in when my knees would start to hurt and I would end up taking about a month off to recover. Tried that multiple times and was about to give up on videos. This last Christmas, I got 2 of Leslie's videos. I didn't try them until about mid January, but now I am hooked! I've actually purchased 4 more since then. Right now I've got 5 Day Slim Down, 3 Mega Miles, 4 Mile Power Walk, 5K With a Twist, Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan, and Belly Blasting Walk. The first 2 are the ones that I got for Christmas and I have yet to try the last 2 on the list. I walk 3 miles most days but will throw in an occasional 4 mile or do a quick 1-2 miles if I am short on time. I have yet to do a full 5 miles. This looks like a really fun group and I can't wait to get to know everyone!

Replies

• dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Sounds like a great library you've started - walk strong!
  • CABasile
    CABasile Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for about a month, and have been using Leslie's DVDs on and off for several years. But now I'm getting back to it, hoping to be more consistent, and hoping to build up my walk. (I'm currently just doing the easy 1 mile walk since it's been a while.) They are great DVDS!