Warm Formula 1 Shake Recipes

Options
It's been pretty cold here the past few weeks and I'm having trouble drinking my ice cold shake in the morning. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a warm or room temperature recipe using the shake mix.
I did find a recipe for oatmeal on Herbalife's website, but its a stovetop recipe and I need something that's microwave or make-a-head friendly.

Replies

• maryrajes
    Options
    Hello there. Any HL shake can be made hot. My personal favorite is the Hot Cinnabon. Use same amount of ingredients as if you were to make cold....but use 16 oz of hot liquid whether that's water or milk....Blend for 5-7 seconds and enjoy. Do not blend too much because it gets very thick...and who wants a hot thick shake :)

I have also recently fell in love with my HL shaker cup. I have found that my shakes are so much tastier. Of course, this is only the shakes that have powders and not the whole fruits. I start with 12 oz cold water, add shake ingredients and shake...I have used hot water as well but be careful because it causes pressure and if the powder didn't mix well, IT WILL fly out the lid when you open it and give you some extra "powder" for your face :)

Hope this helps!