Week 1 Feb 18-22

Options
mlanggin88
mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
Alright Week 1 is now commencing. How has everyone done? This weekend was hard for me but I know I will have a great number come this Friday. My goal is to log and be active...

What's your goal for this week?

Replies

• marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I am hopping for 2 pounds ;) ....but I am little bit scared after this weeks amazing 4 lbs
  • Time2LightenUp
    Options
    My goal is to get off of this plateau!! So working out and eating gluten free! :)
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,421 Member
    Options
    I have a simple goal for this week - just stay under my daily calorie goal! I want to eat wholesome foods and get in enough protein, healthy oils and lots of veggies! I'm still struggling to get off sugar from Christmas...yeesh it IS addictive!
  • gwendb
    gwendb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Im going to try upping my protien and cutting back on some carbs - i wish i craved protien like i crave carbs!
  • rphkenny
    rphkenny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in ! Good workout today ! Lost 8 pounds 2 weeks ago and 3 last week.
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    This weekend...uggghhhh! But today's a new day and I'm up for the challenge. My goal for this week is to cut out sodas, fried food, (especially french fries) completely. If I can do that, I'll be good to go. I want to lose at least 1.5 by Friday. Good luck everyone!
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I need to make up for my slip up's last week and get back on track - still lost .5lb but my goal this week is 1.5lbs!
  • ALS9861
    ALS9861 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My goal is to not give into boredom snacking and to watch my carb intake, while still keeping up my gym activity. Trying to turn this into a new lifestyle!
  • KatM2014
    KatM2014 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My goals are to lose 0.5 - 1lb and to work out Monday-Friday
  • lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get off of this plateau!! So working out and eating gluten free! :)

Me too! I have been hovering around the same two pounds for three weeks, and I'm soooo over it! I'm ready to see a good loss this week...hoping for two pounds...we'll see!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Goal- 3 spin classes
    3 lifting sessions

Cant weigh myself..cause hubby hid it and now doesnt remember where it is..LOL
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My goal has been to keep hanging in there even tho I've been at a plateau for almost 2 months. I think I finally see some progress.:bigsmile:
  • Risarox
    Options
    I started the Body for Life program on February 4th, so I'm going on week 3 of that program. So far my weight hasn't budged but I am feeling alot more energetic and happier with myself. My goal has been to work out 6 days a week and stay under 1500 calories, and I've accomplished that with a few exceptions for Valentines day.

My goal is to continue my daily work out combination of cardio & strength training and work more on cuttting starches from my diet.
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Pretty great week for the weight for me, hope it continues!

Last week: 226
    Today: 221.8 (loss 4.2lb) which also brings me to a nice overall 50lb loss :)

I'll update spreadsheet later
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Uggghhhh-a gain, again!
    SW: 181.2
    W1: 181.6
    Challenge Goal: 176
    UG 140

Hope next week goes at little in the right direction!
  • wheretheresawilltheresaway4
    Options
    This week was a very busy week for me on top of doing a 3 day cleanse and I had braces put on. So I believe this gave me the boost I needed to finally get out of the battle of the 180's.

Last Week: 180
    Week 1: 174

A 6 pound lost. 30 pounds total!!!
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    SW: 188.8
    TWW: 187.7

Lost a pound this week :)
  • NeloBelo
    NeloBelo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    SW: 158
    Week 1 weight: 156
    GW: 130

I have been on a plateau for a while. I gave up meat this week and ate mainly beans. I don't know if that worked the magic but I am happy. I hope the weight continues to drop though. We can do this y'all!
  • mbarryteach
    mbarryteach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I lost .6 lbs. Which I was really bummed about but they i remembers that it happens one ounce at a time and one pound at a time.
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Everyone has been so amazing! Keep up your amazing work guys!