EXILE ISLAND IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Options
Your challenge for this week........

BURN THE MOST CALORIES!!!! You have from SUNDAY, FEB 24 THRU TUESDAY, FEB 26 ( at midnight) to BURN THE MOST CALORIES!!!!! Any way you want to burn them.....

It's up to YOU AND ONLY YOU to keep record of calories burned! Your welcome to report in as often as you want to this thread and polite "smack talk" welcome!

BUT ON TUESDAY BEFORE MIDNIGHT YOU MUST POST YOUR TOTAL CALORIES BURNED IN THIS THREAD!!! (Wednesday morning, we'll have our winner!) IF YOU FORGET TO POST YOUR TOTAL CALORIES BURNED ON TUESDAY, YOUR DISQUALIFIED!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• healthymebetterme
    Options
    I don't know if I've been kicked out completely or not :(
  • hreu213
    Options
    Ooo! This sounds fun!
  • gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am planning a whole day trip to the outlets tomorrow. Let see what my pedometer will say. I have to run from one store to the other trying to catch the least amount of rain and visit most of the stores. I was never able to visit a third of them in a day. The place is huge. The best part is, I don't need anything. I just like to visit the stores. At least I will walk like never before. :)
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I am planning a whole day trip to the outlets tomorrow. Let see what my pedometer will say. I have to run from one store to the other trying to catch the least amount of rain and visit most of the stores. I was never able to visit a third of them in a day. The place is huge. The best part is, I don't need anything. I just like to visit the stores. At least I will walk like never before. :)
    Thats great use of pedometer:) finally mine is arriving tomorrow, now I will start walking again!
  • gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thats great use of pedometer:) finally mine is arriving tomorrow, now I will start walking again!

It makes you walk so much. You'll love it!
    Which one did you get?
  • Katerina2109
    Katerina2109 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I burned 2008 calories mostly on my step machine