Just Joined

Options
Hi:

Just joined the site yesterday, and this group today. I have several DVDs that I need to start using again. The main ones will be

1. Walk Slim 4 fast miles
2. 5K with a twis
3. 4Mi Fast & Firm
4. Walk away your waistline

Total weight to lose: 50 lbs minimum - 20 by vacation Jun 5 (more would be better) :laugh:

Since winter started, I put back the 20-ish pounds I lost over the summer. :sad:

Replies

• chezz
    chezz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hi i just bought these well a few weeks ago i love them i have alot of weight to lose im im wanting to lose at least 3stones before we go on our holiday in september i really love her walking dvds i feel like i have really worked out at the moment im only doing 1 mile but i do it every day plus at the weekends me and my hubby will go out and walk for about and hour and half weather letting us as the uk seems to be wanting to snow again lolol hope your having a good weekend and good luck on your weight loss journey
  • nmpattenden
    nmpattenden Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I want to get rid of a pretty good chunk of weight before I go on vacation too, but I've only got till June. Going on a cruise around the UK on the Princess Cruse line.
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Those are all great ones! Best wishes to you on your quest!
  • DanceGirl0309
    DanceGirl0309 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! I just joined a couple days ago. I have 5K with a twist and love it! Sounds like a great vacation you are planning too! Great motivation!