Looking for pregnant friends =)

I'm almost 14 weeks with my 3rd baby. Looking for friends!

Replies

• I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow with my first baby. I'm also looking for pregnant friends! Feel free to add me!
  • Rubyayn
    Rubyayn Posts: 433 Member
    6 weeks with number 2 here! I always love friends I have things in common with!
  • schelly81
    schelly81 Posts: 161 Member
    Almost 16 weeks here, feel free to add me =)
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    22 weeks with 3rd here! I have HG so I"m not on regularly but I try to check in best I can.......
  • katsyear2019
    katsyear2019 Posts: 17 Member
    Just found out this week, so I'm assuming I'm almost 6 weeks with #3. Looking for friends and support.
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    31 weeks with baby #2 and hopefully last baby. The first is almost 19 months.
  • linseylucia
    linseylucia Posts: 8 Member
    I'm 22 weeks with baby number 1!! Everyone is welcome to add me, I would love some new preggo friends :)
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    27 weeks with baby #2, probably (and hopefully) the last one. My son turned 2 in late January.
  • Hello all of you Lovely Mommas!

I am 34 years old and 23 weeks 5 days pregnant with my first child. So excited for my new adventure in life! So far my pregnancy has been fantastic. At this point I am in love with being pregnant, and I never thought I would feel that way. I credit it to a (usually) healthy diet, and regular exercise. I am unbelievably thankful for prenatal yoga and belly dancing, and the great woods surrounding me that I get to hike through! I'm trying to keep my protein levels high., carbs lower, and trying to avoid all of my cravings for sweet, but not always successful. My midwife says if I am craving sweets it's likely that I am not getting enough protein. Any great protein packed recipes out there?
    Also, I'd love new pregnant friends on here!
  • MzKrystle
    MzKrystle Posts: 74 Member
    Hi! I'm 16 weeks, coming up on 17 weeks. I'm doing my best not to gain 60lbs like I did with my first pregnancy. I would love to have some pregnant friends...I need the motivation!

I'm 37, 5'7 and I weighed 138lbs before getting pregnant. I have no idea what my weight is now, I'm afraid to weigh myself :(
  • ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 340 Member
    Hi guys!
    I'm 10 weeks with #3- you can add me too!
    I'm normally super motivated with exercise and eating healthy but right now just trying to get through my crazy all day and night nausea! Eventually ill be back to being one of those awesome mfp buddies :) hope it's soon!