do you do anything other than 30DS?

Options
Yooperm35
Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
I have been doing The Wii Biggest Loser Challenge, Wii Gold's Gym Cardio Workout and some random workout videos on Youtube. Honestly, I just feel that 30DS is not enough exercise for me. I guess I want it NOW :) Although the last time I did lose a lot of weight it did 'only' take 3 months.

Replies

• whitxmxball
    Options
    I either go for a run at the gym or workout to Kierra Lasahe on youtube ! shes very effective.
  • leedebter
    leedebter Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Tapout and also Cardio Jam sometimes
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I do the elliptical and plan to continue it though out the 30 days. It's a great warm up for the shred and helps me to workout the soreness of the previous day. Sometimes I only do the shred, other times I add different stuff.
  • Neria1235
    Neria1235 Posts: 23
    Options
    I weight train and do cardio on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. Tuesdays and Thursdays I just do cardio. My PT actually told me not to do Shred when I was already doing so much (I'm considered obese II, so she's worried I'll hurt myself), but I've found that I have extra energy at night, so I've been adding it any way. I did decide to limit it to every other day however, and I'm promising myself that if there is a day that I'm exhausted or too sore I won't do it that day. I'd hate to get hurt and lose days or weeks worth of progress!
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    some days I only do the shred and some days I do more. here is how my last week went and about how I plan for the next few (except different levels) weeks to go:
    Sunday: 2 -a-days! Level 1 and 15min elliptical in the AM, level 2 in the PM
    Monday: Level 1 + kettle bell core workout
    Tuesday: 60 minute yoga class + Level 1
    Wednesday: 60 minute circuit training class
    Thursday: Level 1 + kettle bell core workout
    Friday: Level 1 + 30 min Elliptical + kettle bell core workout
    Saturday: Level 1 + 30 min Elliptical + kettle bell core workout
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I only walk or cycle. My fitness levels are so rubbish that I will ace one exercise and die in the other if I try to add anything particularly energetic and sweaty alongside 30DS.
  • Firekeeper66
    Firekeeper66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I walk for 20 minutes at lunch and do the 30 DS right after work, followed by an hour on the stationary bike. I'm aiming for 11 pounds by the end of march (to even my weight loss up to 20) so I want to do everything I can to get there.

<insert ramble here>
    I was really surprised that I could do ANYTHING after doing the 30DS. The first time I attempted it, I couldn't get through the whole thing and put it away to collect dust. Now I'm on Day 3 and actually managing. Yes, I'm winded but I'm not as sore as I thought I would be (I was the first day). I've noticed my stamina & strength increasing already. I just wish I got extra calories for dropping the F-bomb at Jillian!
    <end ramble>

I'm greedy and aim to burn 1000+ calories per day (it'd be a lot easier if I used MFP's calorie count, but I don't).
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Just the elliptical for more cardio and to get rid of excess calories from the day. Other than that, no.