7 months to go, a lot to lose!

Options
So.. My wedding is in September in Vegas. Currently at my highest weight (ever) I had previously lost 45lb on here but I didn't just fall off the wagon, it left me standing right there.
My wedding dress is a lovely size 14, and I currently wear a 16/18 on top and on the bottom (my biggest area) I currently wear a 22.. strange I know. I have a really big pear shaped bottom, and I'm smaller at the top.
Would love some support from brides to be in a similar situation. I think I have about 5 stone to lose, if not a little more.
Really need to get back into eating properly, and some exercise.

Replies

• Katey911
    Katey911 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi @Mz, I just wanted to see how it's going for you? I am starting to feel pressure from myself on getting to a certain level of shape/tone/fit by my wedding (October this year). I'm working hard but I'm not perfect!

Hope you're off to a good start - feel free to add me as a friend if you want some encouragement!
  • mzprettiekittie
    mzprettiekittie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing well at the moment, feel so much pressure, that I just can't seem to get going. Really need to get back on track, it's getting closer and closer.. Hope you're making good progress x
  • Katey911
    Katey911 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    One day at a time! And sometimes I don't think more than one meal ahead at a time. You can do it!
  • MissSjolin
    MissSjolin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm getting married in September too and also have a lot to lose.
  • brookeg823
    Options
    Hi, I'm getting married in December and have a lot to lose as well. Just bought my wedding dress yesterday and was between an 18 and 20 but they made me get a 20, in real sizes I'm a 14/16. I'm hoping to lose enough to need my dress altered down to that.
  • kenziberry
    kenziberry Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have just under 5 months until my big day. Getting married September 21, and i would like to lose around 20 lbs......you think getting married is motivation enough, however i havent been doing too well

any suggestions about getting on the fast track or jump starting my weightloss....any suggestion is appreciated!!!!

good luck to all you beautiful brides :)
  • MissSjolin
    MissSjolin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also getting married September 21st! So far I've been doing the 30 day shred which is pretty good. I've lost quite a few inches
  • sweatydebs416
    Options
    I'm also getting married September 21st! I would like to lose about 30-40 pounds before then. I completed the 30 day shred too, didn't lose a lot of weight, but did lose inches and saw small changes in my body, so that was motivating!
  • XxMarciaxX
    XxMarciaxX Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi girls im getting married in october , and have about 23 lbs to lose , my dress now fits without being tight but its a body hugging dress so it wouldnt hurt to slim right down and it would still fit nicely ,as alot of the weight distributes between my stomach hips, bum and thighs, Im doing zumba at home this week and strength training for my joints. Im having trouble shifting weight after losing 17bs so hoping the zumba will trim the fat a bit x