Weekly Chat 2/24 - 3/2

Options
How is everyone doing today?

Today was busy for me. I've done pretty well with eating, and am hoping to get a walk in later for some exercise.
-Sarah

Replies

• ChristinePechulis
    ChristinePechulis Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I lost half a pound last week. :smile:

Struggling a bit this week with PMS cravings -- oh, the fun! Trying to keep it reined in. LOL. And, home with a sick little one isn't helping. I am still getting my workouts in and will work to keep my nutrition in line!

Hope that everyone is having a great week!
    --Christine
  • jbdowns35
    Options
    Hi, everyone....had a poor few days as far as exercise & good food choices go. Had an annual event, lots of drinking & eating this weekend....then a hangover day......ehhh...it's ok tho. Back on track. Yesterday was so-so. Ate pretty much on plan with a few screw ups, but did go for a long hike. Starting today, back to being diligent. I've done pretty damn good these 7+ weeks sticking to plan & exercising, no desire to get off track now. Need to start thinking about really changing it up some, either with food or exercise, or both....not seeing a regular loss even before I had these bad last few days. I'm very close to goal & it does seem for me that is the hardest time to lose. But summer is coming & all my summer clothes are tiny little things - I'm NOT buying new clothes!!!
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I thought I did well last week, but when I got on the scale on Saturday I was up half a pound. The following morning I got on the scale at my dad's house and I was down 1.2 lbs. Then I had my "cheat day" and now I am right back where I started. UGH! Getting frustrated. We shall see come this Saturday. It will be a month since I did my measurements, so maybe there will be some good news there.....
  • munecagirl22
    munecagirl22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hi all looks like everyone isnt doing to bad:) YAY!!:)

sometimes the scale for me goes up and down.... just have to be super careful... its so easy to get in extra anything.. for me it is
    one reason why i switchd to carb cycling vs no carb atkins scale just was not budging

also i take vitamins or try to .. sometimes they can help.. i say they do

iam realy craving bad bad food.. just say keep telling myself that i can and will do this as iam not even HALF way to to goal

good news is tho my shorts which were like 3 inches too small not fit perfexting now i have a hot outfit for the club this weekend w my corset!!!:!) i waited so long to wear this:)
  • munecagirl22
    munecagirl22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    also how how does this sound for a hu carb day??

veggie with hummus???