The finish line! And the winner is..........

Options
acogg
acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
:love: :drinker: Congratulations for finishing in 30 days straight! Awesome and inspiring! Congratulations! You now belong to a rare group. Way to go!:flowerforyou:

For the rest of us, I want to ask everyone what their next goal is? I would love to read about everyone's progress as you log the final day and what your fitness goals are from here. Way to go everyone who crosses the finish line!:drinker:

Replies

• Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I figure you all will have left this group by the time I finish. lol I'll be finished in a few days.
  • GlassSlipperGurl
    GlassSlipperGurl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I figure you all will have left this group by the time I finish. lol I'll be finished in a few days.
    Not me...I am behind too but plan to finish it.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I just completed Day 7 today. Can't wait to see everyone else's results!!
  • sarahjay1
    sarahjay1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Done! Will post final results tomorrow!!!!
  • acogg
    Options
    Sarahjay! Yay! Awesome!:love::drinker: :heart: First prize trophy!
  • murmt
    murmt Posts: 11 Member
    Options

I'm way behind too, on L3D2 today, and Saturday will be resting, so my finish will be on March 6 only. You won't be left alone :)

Congrats everyone who finished it in 30 days!
  • sarahjay1
    sarahjay1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Sarahjay! Yay! Awesome!:love::drinker: :heart: First prize trophy!

Thanks!
  • acogg
    Options
    Finished! Yay! My future plan is to rest for three days and then start a rotation of Killer Abs, Killer Buns and Thighs and a walking video with Leslie Sansone. It felt really good to get to the end! Keep pushing and posting!