here's a 30DS chart should anyone want one

Options
I like crossing stuff off... kinda like a countdown to Christmas, but 30DS style instead... thought I should share :smile:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3aygpc9tH1rsgrlwo1_500.jpg

Jen

Replies

• Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind that for your muscles to repair themselves, you should take at least one rest day per week :)
  • Neria1235
    Options
    I like crossing things off too! Gives me another visual to keep me motivated. Thank you!
  • JSDCrimson
    JSDCrimson Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sweet! I love placing this next to the television as a little reminder 'hey, you should do this'. Keeps me on track and in the right frame of mind.
  • WalktoRun123
    Options
    this is awesome. perfect motivation.
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind that for your muscles to repair themselves, you should take at least one rest day per week :)
    doesnt this go against the whole muscle confusion 30DS ideals? Sorry, I am just confused. I feel like some people say to take break days for each muscle group and others swear by muscle confusion. So far, muscle break days havent worked for me, so I will now try muscle confusion.
    what day are you planning on taking off?
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I don't take a rest day per se. I allow "rest" at the weekends. I do this by getting up to do 30DS on a Saturday morning at 8am. I then don't do 30DS until Sunday at 8pm, giving my body 36 hours as a mini-rest.
    30DS is a tricky one. You are right that it works by muscle confusion, but equally Jillian herself recommends a rest day. I've tried to cop out by meeting the problem halfway! LOL!!!