What's for dinner?

Options
angbieb
angbieb Posts: 692 Member
Post here what you are planning to have for dinner and any great snack ideas!

I'm having my version of a "healthy taco salad" w/ lean beef..1/2 cup, lettuce..lots, salsa, 2 TBSP, lite sour cream and 18 whole wheat Tostito chips... today and I think the best snack (I have one every day) are Zone bars! Yum..peanut butter chocolate is amazing!
:heart:

Replies

• TheScarlettOHara
    TheScarlettOHara Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to have breakfast.

1 banana, 10 oz of low fat milk, 2 teaspoons of peanut butter, a few ice cubes ... Blend.
  • angbieb
    Options
    I'm just about to have breakfast.

1 banana, 10 oz of low fat milk, 2 teaspoons of peanut butter, a few ice cubes ... Blend.

OMG! That sounds yummy an very nutritious...I'm going to try that for a snack today!!
  • plmkoijn
    Options
    For dinner im having jennyO seasoned turkey burger no bread, topped w chunky salsa and 1/4 cup of lentils. And for a drink!.......Water. :-)
  • plmkoijn
    Options
    I do need some ideas for a snack yesterday i had greek yogurt. It was pretty good but i dont have anymore. Time to go to the store
  • melaniemiller2002
    Options
    Dinner will be a turkey burger with Tillamook cheddar cheese and a side of steamed broccoli. Just finished my snack of organic brown rice cakes with PB and banana....mmmmm.
  • careybeth721
    careybeth721 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    "Amish Chicken Soup" - chicken, corn, carrots, celery, potatoes, celery onions... Like chicken noodle, but with taters. And some homade bread for DH.

My snacks are usually hummas and veggies, snack pack pudding (love them LOL), healthy choice frozen greek yogurt, 10-12 amlonds... NOT all at the same time LOL.
  • TheScarlettOHara
    Options
    Salad with pineapple, strawberries, feta cheese, carrots, fat free balsamic dressing.
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    It's my cheat day and the hubs wants KFC so I'll prolly have a grilled chicken breast and some zuchinni
  • gabesgourmet
    Options
    I had breakfast for dinner...I ate 2 eggs scrambled with sausage, bacon, asparagus, mushrooms, peppers, onion, spinach and colby jack cheese. With a breyers carb smart fudge bar for dessert.

My snack was an EAS carb advantedge strawberry cream drink.
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I was exhausted so I just went with a buffalo chicken deli sandwich. Delicious
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    We had BLT's tonight. I have chicken legs to make for tomorrow but I have no idea how I should make them. Too cold to grill them.
  • leisuregranny
    leisuregranny Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Made shrimp fettucini for my daughter, sol and grandkids using fat free 1/2 & 1/2, and low fat velveeta. They ate their's over pasta. I at mine over steamed broccoli rabe. Pasta calories - 210 per cup. Broccoli rabe calories - 25 per cup. Wasn't bad at all. Didn't miss the pasta considering I saved 185 calories. Do I feel good? You betcha!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • dizzimamma
    Options
    Baked Pork loin crusted with rosemary, garlic and parm cheese on a bed of homemade pasta, drizzled with homemade vegie ragu. And a few shreds of extra sharp cheddar. About 450 cals.
  • MisterClandestine
    Options
    I know this is off topic, but it is very important that we get it done, Please.

And if everyone gets it done then I can come back and delete this message and stay on topic, YAY!

1. Please use the same screen name on Skinnyo that you use on MFP or it will make it almost impossible to do a spreadsheet and keep track of everyone with all the different challenge pages.
    2. If you have already set one up, no problem its easy to change your screen name on Skinnyo, go to the ME tab at the top of the page, click on PROFILE, go to DISPLAY NAME and change it to match your MFP name, PLEASE :smile:
  • september_99
    Options
    Dinner tonight was lean turkey, canned tomato, green beans, corn,in the crockpot. Topped with 0% greek yogurt and frsh parsley......lots left over for lunch tomorrow!
  • amcmikel
    amcmikel Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    1 cup of turkey chili and 1 piece of healthy cornbread.It was great!First time I had made it.
  • angbieb
    Options
    I had a 3 oz. pork chop, green beans, and light prep. mac & cheese...1/2 cup..pretty good!:bigsmile:
  • TheScarlettOHara
    Options
    I had a salad, with honeydew melon, cantaloupe, blueberries, two hard boiled eggs, dried cranberries, and fat free balsamic dressing.
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Tonight we had spaghetti and a salad with bacon bits, a little cheddar and sliced strawberries.
  • 4Boys4Me
    4Boys4Me Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Salad topped with bell peppers, 1/4C pinto beans, 1 fillet of tilapia, and salsa with an apple for dessert. The apple was too big, I couldn't finish it. LOL.