Hello so excited started Turbofire today!!

Options
jenvee
jenvee Posts: 4 Member
Hello all I'm new.. I started Turbofire today and I'm so excited!! I have taken many turbokick classes at the gym and I'm excited that I found Turbofire and can do it at home! Can't wait to meet some other Turbofire ladies for accountability! Good luck to you all. :smile:

Replies

• lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today too! Actually, logging off right now to do the first workout. EEK!!!
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm waiting for my own copy to arrive from beach body, have been doing it with a friend up until a week ago
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am on week 7 on TF! I love it, hope you guys do too! Anyone can add me for accountability!
  • shurleec
    shurleec Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine yesterday! I've been taking Turbo Kick at the gym for the past yr, but switched gyms and now going through withdrawals, lol.
  • Casper2976
    Casper2976 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I did my first day of Turbo Fire yesterday, too! Today I'm going to a latin dance class over the lunch hour so my TF will be more of just a part of my exercise plan rather than the entire thing. Let me know what you all plan to do!
  • tigger9759
    tigger9759 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 yesterday also :smile: I had forgotten just how much I love to hate Chalene! So who's going to be following the schedule and who is doing their own thing with Turbo Fire mixed in?
  • jenvee
    jenvee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm following the schedule with a few tweaks here and there. For starters it is pretty much impossible for me to workout on Saturdays so I adjusted the whole schedule so I can have Saturdays as my rest day instead of Wednesdays... I also run so I'm not sure if I should skip turbo some days or just run on top of it! I've been doing the couch 2 5k.
    Goodluck Girls!!!
  • JudyEF
    JudyEF Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am actually starting Turbofire today. Just finished P90X and I'm afraid of all this cardio in TF now...but can't wait!