Looks like it's just you and me

Options

Replies

• cinderw
    cinderw Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new to this fitness pal and live in Winnipeg, west end. Nice to see other people from the same city!!
  • Live_wire_ca
    Live_wire_ca Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    East of Winnipeg
  • AngieWpg
    AngieWpg Posts: 27
    Options
    West Winnipeg newbie here too, I did join 2 months ago but didn't start tracking and being active until yesterday. Today was my first full day and I feel great already!
  • aundreaappelle
    Options
    Winnipeger here, garden city area
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    winnipeg here :) south!
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Winnipeg! St. Boniface is where I collect my mail, EK is where I mostly am :)
  • lauriem1966
    lauriem1966 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm from Winnipeg...LindenWoods. This group is too quiet! We need to make some noise :)
  • dawnmg81
    dawnmg81 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Transcona here, new to the group and to weight loss/exercise. I was here before and did pretty good, lost about 35 lobs, but all too quickly the motivation left and I gained everything i lost back, plus more :( Hoping this time the motivation will stay around and I can get healthy and fit for good
  • Randilin42
    Randilin42 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Downtown here, just switched over to myfitnesspal from Lose It.
  • LockStockNSam
    LockStockNSam Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    River Heights! I go to the Rady Jewish Center to work out, if anyone else does. It seems my neighbourhood is quieter than this group sometimes, except for the odd weekly running group :)
  • Lisa7399
    Lisa7399 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Charleswood here!
  • canfitguy
    canfitguy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Representing the Westwood area & new to the group - just saying hello to my fellow Peg city users out there....When it's this cold (-43 with the windchill this morning) does anyone really want to work out!?
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Representing the Westwood area & new to the group - just saying hello to my fellow Peg city users out there....When it's this cold (-43 with the windchill this morning) does anyone really want to work out!?

My weather update said -45. Just saying haha. And no. All I want to do is lay in bed watch tv and eat comfort foods. Hahah
  • Andrew_peter
    Andrew_peter Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wheat City reporting in here!!
  • marniee14
    marniee14 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am from the Unicity (St.James Assinniboia) area. Been logging since oct 15, 2012 this time.
    Last try i lost 30lbs and quit with an injury. I am doing it this time tough,.
  • canfitguy
    canfitguy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Winnipeg group marniee14 - sounds like you've come a long way from where you were...keep it up!

You are in the same area / part of the city I'm in. Such a great area!

On another note this weather is killing me - it's so nice out and I want to go out for a walk or run but most of the paths where I live aren't clear as of yet. I'm skating on the outdoor rinks for the most part...

The days are getting longer (love the sunlight before and after work) and this weather makes me itch to put on my roller blades or running shoes and get out on the nice trails in our area!

Here's hoping March comes in and leaves like a lamb : )

Come on Spring!!!!!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Tyndall Park, moved to Tyndall MB :)

Hope everyone is enjoying our new winter... The old one was getting kinda, well, old. LOL!

Stacey
  • jodi_lynn1972
    jodi_lynn1972 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Quiet group for a bunch of Winnipegers!!:tongue:
    Transcona here :smile:
    Just joined MFP jan 22, 2013
  • BigManMoving
    Options
    Another lovely March snowstorm!! Boy I love this place....and to think it was this day last year that I mowed my lawn for the first time of the season. Anyone want to go for a run? or...maybe not.
  • wpgchickie
    Options
    I'm in the village