Hi everybody!! Guess who!?!?

Options
Tube_socks
Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
Hello SPs!! It's Diana. Sorry I disappeared but I needed a break from the Internet. I did check on FB so if you're on mine, hopefully you knew I ws alive.
I wanted a fresh start if I came back so one night I just deleted it all. So here's to my first post!

Things are good here. School and work. I wasn't counting calories over the holidays and I can tell in my pants. Boo!

I am now in a relationship. :happy: Pilot and I dated for 2 months then made it official a month ago. I'm happy and it's been the healthiest relationship I've been in. We are taking everything slow and enjoying it a day at a time. We respect each other, make each other laugh and seem to be good together so far. We will see what the future holds though.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi! I've missed you all!!!! Any juicy updates???

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Hola Diana! Glad to hear things with the pilot is going great! We had the usual ups and downs. Drama here and theretumblr_inline_mhs4fwUS431qzxiar.gif
    Some peeps left, switching of mods, etc. etc. Annapixie, Poncho, and I currently rule with an iron fist! ( ¬_ ¬) :laugh:
  • Tube_socks
    Options
    Oh my.. Yeah I saw a little bit of drama here and there but I couldn't go through all the posts! Y'all were busy and posted lots!

Oh and thanks!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Glad to see you back!!!
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    :yawn: who??
  • Tube_socks
    Options
    :yawn: who??

Yo mama.

Cute pic POncho... :yawn:
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Welcome back....good to "see" you!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Hey Diana, nice to see you :flowerforyou:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Yayyy. Welcome back, Beautiful!!
  • Tube_socks
    Options
    Thanks peeps!
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Glad you're back!! Have missed your posts and glad things are going well for you. :flowerforyou: