Tips For Your Trip

Options
joy4824
joy4824 Posts: 49 Member
So of course we all want to make sure we don't go overboard on our adventures but there are times where that does happen. I thought if anyone has any great tips to keep yourself in check while you are away we should all share. Personally I know that all the walking done at any of the parks is awesome for you, but that is just half the battle. We also need to make sure we are drinking tons of water and keeping away from the fried foods, and sweets.

So what kind of tips do you have or where do you go to keep things going right?

Replies

• AndyLL180
    AndyLL180 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I don't remember if this is true of Disney World but in Disneyland there are a ton of fruit carts. We try to snack on those to limit the amount we eat in the meals.

Eat something healthy at the hotel for breakfast instead of at the parks.

You can have groceries delivered to your hotel room... we usually stock up on water and vitamin. Cheaper and healthier.
  • Pinkiepreppie
    Pinkiepreppie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We definitely drink tons of water because of the heat. Also, even though we let ourselves have Mickey waffles and Pineapple bread, etc... we also make sure we are eating salads and fresh fruit. I would say that we eat in moderation in Disney World. We choose the nicer restaurants which tend to have healthier choices. We stay away from fast food.
  • canadiandee
    canadiandee Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Here's a fun tip. Disney has something called Enchanted Call. You can order an automated call from one of several characters (most of the princesses, etc.) for $2.49. You get to enter in a few details for the recipient of the call, in our case our granddaughter, and choose a date and time for the call. We chose bedtime the night before we head out to Disneyworld.

If you are a member of Disney Movie Rewards (membership free), you can claim a code that gives you the call for free.