New Members Intro

Options
MissDefinate
MissDefinate Posts: 110 Member
Welcome new beautyliscious contestants! New contestants please introduce yourself here! Tell us why you joined the group!

Replies

• ilarrotta
    ilarrotta Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My name is Isabel. I am 28 years old and my height is 5' 1/2. I first started my journey at 154.2 back in June 2012. I am currently 137.6 and my goal weight in somewhere between 105lbs and 115lbs.
  • MissDefinate
    Options
    Nice to meet you and welcome! I am glad to have you here! You can share some tips and advice to us!:smile:
  • Debra_63
    Options
    Hi, I am Debra and I am Aleasha's Aka MissDefinate's mom! I am hoping to lose about 30 pounds. I am new to myfitness pal and blogging. Wish me luck.

Stay encouraged.
  • SonaliShukla
    SonaliShukla Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi,I am Sonali.Hoping to lose 40 pounds by end of May this year!!!Started MFP in Dec 2012 at 87.5kgs(192.5POUNDS) and my joining weight in this group was 80.4kgs(176.8POUNDS) a week back.Today's weight is 79.8kgs(175.5 pounds).

I have started doing 30DS recently.Also do cardio+strength training as a part of my exercise program.This group seems to be really inspirational where we are going to track real results;yes pics will show if there are any such changes n drive us to get to our real goals!!!!!Looking forward for all of your support n motivation in this fitness journey.Feel free to add me as your pal.

Thanks,
    Sonali
  • MissDefinate
    Options
    Welcome and thanks for joining the group! Currently the only tool to track progress is the pics ! I am looking to try and get everyone to weigh in at a doctor's office, gym, fit bit scale, video, and or with someone.