looking for "twin" 5'5 160ish

Options
Helloooo looking for a little help and motivation on loosing this last bit of weight! I lost about 60 lbs and gained around 10 back, hench putting me where I am not. I am 22, im in callege full time working part time and just tired the rest of the time. I am looking for someone to give me ideas for fast 1 hour workouts at the gym that involve looking inner thigh weight and lower abdominal weight. I need to be summer and graduation ready. 2013 is my most important year and i want to look and feel my best for all the stuff thats heading my way in a few months. If anyone is willing to give advice, PLEASE HELP AND ADD ME!!!

Replies

• JMama303
    Options
    I'm 25 yrs old, 5'6 and about 155! I'm trying to push hard to get down to 135ish to win a challenge I'm having at work. I'm a single mom and working full time and fatigue is my best friend, unfortunately. I'd love to keep in touch and gain some accountability:)
  • mommy_gigi
    mommy_gigi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 166lbs. I work full time, go to school full time and am a wife and a mommy to a 2 year old girl. I can be your twin, although I am new to the community section of mfp. You might guide me more than I will guide you. lol