Crossfit Clothes

Options
Mummyadams
Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
Being in NZ the shipping costs of any CF merchandise just makes it too expensive. I am planning a trip to the States in July so am planning to order a whole lot of clothes on line and have sent to friends we are staying with.
Hit me with the best on line stores you know of!
Thanks!

Replies

• littlehokie
    Options
    I live in:

www.lululemon.com

or www.athleta.com

both options are expensive but the stuff lasts and is great quality. I wear and wash my stuff a lot and it's held up wonderfully over the years.
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    i am in love with the old navy compression line. 1/4 the cost of lululemon, but totally fantastic and fun colors!
  • supersarah
    Options
    http://amrapstyle.com/
    My absolute favorite place for inspiration! They link every piece of clothing so you can shop as you go!
  • Charles4Jesus
    Charles4Jesus Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    This might sound "cheap", Starter has a DryFit line they sale @ Wal-Mart( I got a men's shirt for like $9 US). If you want something more "standard", Rogue's prices on their website are not that bad, cheaper than Reebok's.
  • dirtybadgermtb
    dirtybadgermtb Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I too have many bits of Starter and Champion gear. I don't mind the shirts so much but I don't care for their workout shorts so I do splurge on Rogue Fitness and Forged Clothing WOD shorts. Again Faster and Life at Rx makes some good xfit gear as well. For the ladies, Lulu is pretty rockin and Athleta is starting to make a splash.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I haven't worn these as I'm still too big for their women's gear, but some ladies at CrossFit really look great in CrossFit-themed items from these sites:

http://store.lovefitnation.com/
    http://www.steeltribemusclegearapparel.com/category/women
  • kkenny0146
    kkenny0146 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have run a good deal of 5k races and just wear the dry wick shirts I have from them with some cheap generic basketball shorts.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    It's pricey, but my favorite is actually Australian brand Lorna Jane.
  • kelr0110
    kelr0110 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have run a good deal of 5k races and just wear the dry wick shirts I have from them with some cheap generic basketball shorts.

Agree.....or ill still wear light cotton tshirts if needed. To me, the most important items for me to invest in is the sports bra and the shoes lol....maybe the knee high socks down the road. I do love looking at the websites everyone has mentioned, but I can't bring myself to spend 30$ on shorts or something, idk. I got danskin capris from walmart for like $10 and that is good for me for now.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    wodgod.com
    chalkediron.com
    wodsupersotre.com
    roguefitness.com

rogue is my absolute fav and the material is amazing
  • tdessert
    tdessert Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Loved this link, thanks for the info.
  • Sasquatchrider
    Sasquatchrider Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter that much. I'll workout barefoot and wearing wool....