First Cleanse Day - What worked for you?

Options
I'm on the 30-Day plan and starting my first Cleanse Day today.

What were some of the ways folks made it through their first Cleanse Day?

:smile:

Replies

• SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hi!!

Sorry I missed your post! I live in the country and have limited internet access!

The main thing is to realize that you are flooding your body with amazing nutrition!! I try to schedule my cleanse days when I can spend the day doing research and enjoying movies! And then I plan for my regular meals once the cleanse is over! I know it sounds strange, but it's what I do! :-)

How did it go?!

Btw... join us on Facebook in Spring Cleansing!!
  • lucy529
    lucy529 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    water lots and lots of water and having the support from my pals on Spring Cleansing on FB, keep yourself occupied and away from food as you get more into your journey it becomes easier. good luck to you
  • BigGuy_TN
    Options
    Thanks!

Made it through Cleanse Days 1 and 2 with no problem. I think it is mostly getting over the 'thought' of not actually eating much on those days. So I tried to look at it as more of a fasting day, to focus on other important things besides food.

Two down, and two to go :-)
  • lucy529
    lucy529 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! great job keeping your self busy helps a bunch and it just becomes easier and easier to the point that you begin to look forward to them :)
  • SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! I don't LOVE cleanse days, but I LOVE what it does for my body!!! It's necessary, and I'll be doing periodic deep cleansing for the rest of my life now that I've found this AMAZING nutrition!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • MrsMonster33
    MrsMonster33 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im on day 2 of my cleanse right now, and Im actually feeling really good! I almost feel like im doing it wrong or something...
    My thing is lots and LOTS of water, with lemon in it. Whenever you feel hungry, grab an Isa-snack.
    Then just sleep ..lol thats what I do. I try to refrain from doing a lot so I dont get tired, or overwhelmed.

Good luck !
  • javadazed
    javadazed Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I worked through my first two deep cleanses and I think I will schedule them next time for my days off, that way if I get tired or need a bigger distraction than work I can do it! Lots and lots of water is so essential.
  • jackiesherman102
    Options
    Hey guys!
    I am new here. I just finished my 30 day cleanse. And I am continuing on with it!

Just wanted to say congrats with your cleanse days. They do get easier!!. :)
  • hzleyez81
    hzleyez81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    The first thing I do is set a timer in my phone for every time I get to have a snack, deep cleanse, ionix supreme, accelerator, etc. This way I stay on track. Also, I stay busy doing housework, drink at least 1 gallon of water throughout the day, and I go to bed early :)