Dear Zumba!

Options
Mermaidyo
Mermaidyo Posts: 125 Member
Dearest Zumba. You make working out fun and I can shake my chi chi's and not feel bad about it Lol. Also sometimes I have to swing my song over my back while I try and attempt dances at home but all in all i've seen 4inches gone from my waist and it's a great feeling. What are you a fanatic about!?

Replies

• Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'm here to agree with the Zumba praise!

I used to be a runner/strength gaining enthusiast, but I've been bitten by the Zumba bug and I'm surprised at how awesome it's making me look!

Shake your tail feather :)
  • cassig13
    cassig13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i started zumba fitness on xbox and love it!
  • GinE73
    GinE73 Posts: 68
    Options
    Oh, I miss Zumba! LOVE IT! Gotta dust off my dvd's and find my toning stick! :laugh:
  • Mermaidyo
    Mermaidyo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    If I can't get to the gym to Zumba. I shake it at home on the xbox LoL :)
  • xbloomerbrigade
    xbloomerbrigade Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I hit a Zumba class with my amazing future MIL and we work it! I love dancing and Zumba seriously makes exercise just feel like fun. I think that has been huge for someone like me that isn't really an ''exercise person''. I am so glad that she stumbled across the internet coupon for Zumba last Christmas and that we decided to go give it a try. It's amazing and I will be sticking with it for a long long time. :)
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I miss Zumba! Used to take it at the Y. I haven't tried it at home yet. We have a X-Box Kinect, I really need to find a Zumba game/video and just do it!
  • kaseybill
    kaseybill Posts: 28
    Options
    I love ZUmba! But it depends on the instructor. I used to go to a 'yucky' gym but the instructors there were great. Now I;m at a higher-end gym and its like zumba for 60 yr old (literally, that's who's in the class!) But now I have discovered Cardio Kickboxing and am in complete love with the class. Gets all the daily frustration out, and I think I burn about 150 more calories in the 60 mins. Try it ladies!
  • jinnymeans11
    Options
    Zumba is awesome.. I haven't been doing it for too long, so I haven't seen any results yet... but you all inspire me that it will work.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I'm a Zumba lover too! Especially zumba toning!
  • SaraSpiker
    SaraSpiker Posts: 5
    Options
    Zumba is AWESOME! I attend a Zumba class twice a week, though sometimes if I recognize a tune that we do in class on the radio I will bust out some moves in my living room. It's really helped me lose a few inches AND some of my dance moves have improved. It's a wonderful way to have fun, get in an intense workout, meet new friends, learn to dance, etc.