Pink and yellow??

Options
I have a question for you fashionable ladies! I love this outfit and wear it a lot

pinktop_zpsbded53d2.jpg

I usually wear it with brown boots but I discovered this morning that none of my brown boots are flat, they all have heels *for those not on my friends list I broke my hip at the beginning of the year so I can't wear heels for awhile*

I recently bought these awesome yellow boots and was thinking about wearing them with this outfit but I'm generally afraid to mix colors. These are the boots

BELLONA_MUSTARD_B_SIDE-mini_zps7beec233.jpg

Are those okay to wear together?!?!? Thanks :drinker:

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Mix colors!! If you're worried about mixing the yellow and pink with black pants, throw in a neutral scarf.. something tan or light brown.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    Wearing scarves is something else I need to venture into...
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    DO IT! I used to be scared of mixing colors before I knew more about fashion than jeans and tees.

But now my outfits have multiplied because you can totally mix colors. Honestly, if you're not sure, wear a pattern that has the color you want to mix in it and it will automatically go. It's a safe bet that way, even if it's a tiny part of the pattern.

It looks like the shirt you like to put with it in that pic has an orange-y color, and that's in the yellow family, so close enough! Have fun with it!