SURVIVOR - WEEK 8 RESULTS

Options
Survivor Contestants...

I'm still waiting for some weigh-in results (indicated by an * to the left of the names)...if I don't get them by Week 9s charts...they will be assumed to have NOT lost 1lb or more.

Contestants that have been eliminated before this week are not shown in the charts.

If you see any issues or have questions...let me or Jlc1974 know.

Immunity Challenges...as stated at the beginning of the "show"...all results need to be posted before midnight on Tuesday

COLOR CODING...
Green = made the 1lb or more
Dark Green = was on exile island but passed the 3 weeks in a row of 1lb or more loss
Red = didn't make the 1lb or more
Light Yellow = weeks you need to lose 1lb or more to get back to Fitness Island
Dark Yellow = Immunity idol winners

CONGRATS to Katerina2109 for winning this week's Immunity Idol (Challenge) with 2008 calories burned! BUT, unfortunately it appears Katerina2109 was eliminated in Week 7 and nobody else reported their calories burned for the week so there was not an immunity idol winner.

Also, my name was chosen randomly for immunity but as a co-host with Jlc1974...I am not able to participate in idols or win the game.

SurvivorWeek8a_zps36c64fd9.jpg
SurvivorWeek8b_zps42d33dff.jpg
survivor-21-jeff-tribal-council_zps65e0c367.jpg

Replies

• gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the results. How was Disney?
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    waaah :(
    Oh well!
  • dellmech
    dellmech Posts: 113
    Options
    Thanks for the results. How was Disney?

Disney was really fun! But it was tough because we had the Dining Plan and I've been doing so good since Jan 1! So now I need to get back on track.

Plus the weather was between 75-90 and now we are back in central illinois
  • beckimj
    beckimj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have posted before, but wanted to add to this thread, I had surgery last week and was told not to weigh until next week, by my doctor, because of the changes related to anesthesia, iv's and the medication post surgery. If this means the tribe has spoken and I am off the island, I will drop, but I have not avoided weighing in because of poor weight loss management but because my doctor did not want me getting wrapped up in inaccurate numbers.